FAQ: Quicken Windows - red flag but no transactions to review

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited July 2021 in FAQ'S (Windows)
I get the "transactions to review" flag, even when there are no transactions to review.

Suggestions? 

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2018
    Thanks, I did as you suggested and it cleared the flag.  It seems to be an odd "bug".  I already have my preferences set to auto update my transactions.  In any case, it worked.  Thanks!
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2018
    Finally. Something worked!
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

Thanks, I did as you suggested and it cleared the flag.  It seems to be an odd "bug".  I already have my preferences set to auto update my transactions.  In any case, it worked.  Thanks!

Hi Spring,

I'm so glad to hear that worked and you are very welcome!  Thank you for posting back with the update and please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions

Sarah
  • Quicken Sarah
    edited November 2020

Finally. Something worked!

Hi Neville,

Yay!  I'm glad to hear that these steps resolved the red flag issue for you as well and thank you for sharing!

Sarah
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited February 2018
    I am having the same issue with Quicken 2018 for Mac but cannot find where to change the transaction download settings.  HELP please!!
  • Quicken Sarah
    edited July 2018
    Hi Laura,

I apologize but this conversation was created and tagged for Windows and so the steps provided are for the Windows Quicken products.  Unfortunately these steps do not apply to the Mac version since Mac does not offer the ability to review transactions prior to accepting them in the register.

Please start a new conversation tagged for the Mac product with the details of your specific situation, system information and release version of Quicken for the best assistance.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.