Set bill reminder to a given day of the week

edited October 2018 in

Did Quicken do away with setting a bill reminder to a specific day of the week, rather than just a date. For example, I want to make a payment based on let's say, "Saturday of each week." Right now Quicken only lets me set a reminder based on a set number of days. That means the name of the day floats.

Another example, let's say I want to make a recurring, bi-monthly Sunday offering at my local church. I know of no way in the current version of Quicken to do that because every 14 days does not necessarily end up on a Sunday.

Comments

• splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    See attached screenshot every-tuesday. It is setup to do it every week on Tuesday.

As far as your every two weeks on Sunday reminder, change the "every 1 week" to "every 2 weeks" and Tuesday to Sunday or see other screenshot, every-other-sunday
    imageimage
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW 2017 & Subscription  -  Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• edited July 2016
    splasher said:

See attached screenshot every-tuesday. It is setup to do it every week on Tuesday.

As far as your every two weeks on Sunday reminder, change the "every 1 week" to "every 2 weeks" and Tuesday to Sunday or see other screenshot, every-other-sunday
    imageimage

Thank you! So obvious once you see it.
This discussion has been closed.