Quicken FAQ: How do I submit feedback on Quicken?

edited August 2018 in FAQs

How do I submit feedback on Quicken Windows or Quicken Mac?

Comments

• edited August 2018

Hi All,

Now that we've moved here to our new community, we've got a new way of gathering your feedback on Quicken.  If you previously used our surveys for Quicken Windows or Mac, don't worry--we're still reviewing all of that valuable feedback.  

If you have new feedback on Quicken, please follow these steps:
    1. Go to the Ideas section of the community.
    2. Review the top list of ideas, and see if anyone else has posted it - if they have, open the post and click on "Me Too" so we know which ideas are the most popular (more popular=more likely to be implemented).
    3. If you don't see your idea, add a new post describing your idea--be as detailed as possible, and select the "Idea" topic type.
    4. Keep an eye on your notifications to see if we're planning on implementing your idea.
    This process works for both Windows and Mac products.  

That's all there is to it!

Quicken Kathryn
  • smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

Hi All,

Now that we've moved here to our new community, we've got a new way of gathering your feedback on Quicken.  If you previously used our surveys for Quicken Windows or Mac, don't worry--we're still reviewing all of that valuable feedback.  

If you have new feedback on Quicken, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Ideas section of the community.
    2. Review the top list of ideas, and see if anyone else has posted it - if they have, open the post and click on "Me Too" so we know which ideas are the most popular (more popular=more likely to be implemented).
    3. If you don't see your idea, add a new post describing your idea--be as detailed as possible, and select the "Idea" topic type.
    4. Keep an eye on your notifications to see if we're planning on implementing your idea.
    This process works for both Windows and Mac products.  

That's all there is to it!

Quicken Kathryn
    Latest results (April 2, 2015) on Quicken Windows feedback can be found here: https://qlc.intuit.com/announcements/1130812
    Updated June 2, 2015

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(STILL using QM2007, Canadian user since '92)

Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
This discussion has been closed.