Home Quicken for Mac Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac Reports (Mac)

BALANCE SHEET (aka Net Worth, Accts Summary) (+26 Legacy Votes)

Unknown Member
edited February 19 in Reports (Mac)
Just upgraded from Quicken for Mac 2007 to Mac 2016 and converted files, can't find my saved reports from 2007, can I do a BALANCE SHEET (aka Net Worth aka Accounts Summary) or cash flow statement (aka Income Statement aka Profit & Loss (P&L)) in 2016?

I use Quicken because of flexible reporting. 2007 was great. Does 2016 have same functionality?

---------------------------

To track these 2 reports separately, this thread will track the Balance Sheet report.
To vote for a Balance Sheet report (or Printable Accounts Summary report), be sure to click the little grey triangle under the VOTE count in the blue banner below, so your vote will count (it may take a moment for your vote to register).
(If the triangle is solid black, your vote has been registered.)

Your VOTES matter!

The following will be used to track the Income Statement report. You can add your VOTE for the 
Income Statement (Income vs Expenses) aka Cash Flow aka Profit & Loss (P&L) type report.

First, click on the underlined link above to go there, then be sure to click the little grey triangle under the VOTE count in the blue banner on THAT page, so your vote will count (it may take a moment for your vote to register).

-----------------------------

It turns out that both these types of report are simply a subset or application of a Columnar Summary report, which apply varying a sort, subtotal, grouping, show applicable number of columns as needed.

Therefore, you should also add your VOTE for the add your votes for Columnar Summary report (with selectable choices for rows and columns)

While you are at it, I highly recommend you to add your VOTES to related IDEAS found on the:Click on each underlined link, then follow the instructions to add your vote to more related ideas. 
Your VOTES matter!

For background, you may want to read this post too. BTW, the columnar-type summary report is the basis for MANY other reports too, as described in detail in this post and a little lower; only the selection and formatting criteria are different.

Tagged:
18 votes

No Status · Last Updated

Comments