Informal Survey of Connectivity Results with Financial Institutions (FIs)/Banks in Canada using Quic
Because the information is so inconsistent concerning how well Quicken for Mac works with accessing, communicating online and downloading data from FIs/banks in Canada, this is a survey to identify the level of success (or failure) Canadian users are having.
Please copy and paste this template in your reply, supplying the following info:
- Quicken Version: QM2016, QM2015, QM2007
- Internal version (from About Quicken menu item): e.g. 3.1, 2.8.5, 16.2.3
- FI/Bank Name: CIBC, RBC, etc.
- Account Type: Credit Card, Bank Account, Investment account
- Connection type: QFX download (aka Web Connect), Quicken Connect, Direct Connect
- Province: (not sure this matters but want to see if there is any pattern)
- Last Date Attempted:
- Successful? Yes, No
- If No, what issues encountered: Error messages, etc.
Please stay on topic and keep other comments to a minimum, to keep this thread on target.
- Where to find a Help Guide for Quicken for Mac?
- Quicken Mac FAQ list
- Quicken Windows FAQ list
- Help Guide and FAQs for Quicken Mobile
Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires
(Canadian Q user since '92, STILL using QM2007)