Quicken won't download from Private Client account

DanDan Member
edited January 2018 in
I have 2 Chase accounts, one checking, one savings, that were just converted to Private Client accounts. The account numbers are the same, and I can access them on Chase online with no issues. However, when I try to download transactions into Quicken 2015 Mac, I get an error saying the account is marked as dead. (Error # 324). That was using Chase s the bank. If I switch the bank to JP Chase Private Client I get an error saying the website may be down, but when I call Private Client they say everything shows fine on their end.

imageimage

Comments

• EdEd Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

Hi Dmwesq,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having with this error. If you haven't already done so, please take a look at the following article from the Quicken Knowledge Base: 

Error 106, 324, 168, or 999 When Downloading in Quicken for Mac If the information in the article doesn't resolve your issue please initiate a chat or phone session with a Quicken agent. They should be able to help you troubleshoot this further.

To reach out to a Quicken chat agent, visit the support page (see link below), you will have to select the issues that pertain to your situation, from the drop down menus. Once you've done this, a blue button will appear that will allow you to initiate the chat session.

If you prefer phone support, Quicken phone support is available Monday through Friday, 5:00AM PST – 5:00PM PST, at 1-888-311-7276, for all supported products. Please be aware that phone support may have a longer wait time.       

If this information doesn’t answer all of your questions, please comment below so we can help you get the answers you need, as quickly as possible.

To help other users who may be having a similar problem, please use the buttons below to indicate whether this information was helpful and resolved the issue.

I hope this helps, 

Ed
  • DanDan Member
    edited July 2016
    Ed said:

Hi Dmwesq,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having with this error. If you haven't already done so, please take a look at the following article from the Quicken Knowledge Base: 

Error 106, 324, 168, or 999 When Downloading in Quicken for Mac

If the information in the article doesn't resolve your issue please initiate a chat or phone session with a Quicken agent. They should be able to help you troubleshoot this further.

To reach out to a Quicken chat agent, visit the support page (see link below), you will have to select the issues that pertain to your situation, from the drop down menus. Once you've done this, a blue button will appear that will allow you to initiate the chat session.

If you prefer phone support, Quicken phone support is available Monday through Friday, 5:00AM PST – 5:00PM PST, at 1-888-311-7276, for all supported products. Please be aware that phone support may have a longer wait time.       

If this information doesn’t answer all of your questions, please comment below so we can help you get the answers you need, as quickly as possible.

To help other users who may be having a similar problem, please use the buttons below to indicate whether this information was helpful and resolved the issue.

I hope this helps, 

Ed
    I ended up using chat support and the short answer was I had to export my data to a Windows file (even though I use a Mac), then create a new file in Quicken and import the file back in, then re-link the accounts. It seems to be working.