Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

growth of 10000 chart wrong after moving securites from one account to another

Amy
Amy Member ✭✭
edited June 2018 in Investing (Windows)

using Quicken 2014 R 9 (23.1.9.3)  after I moved my IRA from one account to another account (transferred 401k to IRA) the Growth of 10,000 chart is wrong.  It shows a big dip where there should not have been one.

Comments

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I made a significant transfer of shares a few years ago and I do not see any inconsistency in the cited graph.  You need to make sure all the customization for that set of views is applicable.  Those are set at the top of the screen (Investments / Performance) (Accounts, Securities, and Dates).  A home page snapshot may behave differently than the full page view.  

Perhaps this discussion on some of the issues with that graph may be helpful.  

HTH
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2016
    The growth of 10000 chart in Quicken 2015 is junk. On 7/25/2016 a 2 for 1 stock split occurred for one of my holdings (ITOT) and the correct share balance, quote and market value is reported in all other locations except the growth of 10000. When I select the account and this security it is clear that the reported value is 1/2 of what it should be. Intuit would be advised to scrap this feature instead of reporting garbage.
This discussion has been closed.