Does Quicken 2015 have a report that shows the daily market value balance by account?

JimJim Member
edited May 2018 in Investing (Windows)
 I want to show the daily value for an account over a period of time. I have not found a report that does this. There are reports for end of period or a specific date. I would like columns of dates over a period like a week or month with the market value for that date by account. The only way I now know how to do it is run a report for each date and copy/paste to a spreadsheet.

Comments

• q_lurkerq_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    The Investing report - Portfolio Balance and Cost Basis - offers an interval presentation by week (or longer).  This report presents each holding and can be subtotaled by Account (Customize)

The Net Worth report also has a interval option, and will present the account balances with or without the detailed holdings.  Customize for the accounts of interest.  

Nothing available on a day-by-day interval.   
  • JimJim Member
    edited December 2016
    q.lurker said:

The Investing report - Portfolio Balance and Cost Basis - offers an interval presentation by week (or longer).  This report presents each holding and can be subtotaled by Account (Customize)

The Net Worth report also has a interval option, and will present the account balances with or without the detailed holdings.  Customize for the accounts of interest.  

Thanks q.lurker. I had viewed that report and was hoping I may have missed something. If Quicken had the interval option of daily, that would do  it.
  • QuickenUserDCQuickenUserDC Member
    edited December 2016
    q.lurker said:

You can submit a new post with this suggestion. Make sure that you chose a category of 'Idea'.
  • JimJim Member
    edited December 2016
    q.lurker said:

Thanks, I will do that.

This discussion has been closed.