I can't login or understand why? Quicken Windows2015

I can't login into my account. At first it told me that I had no internet (obviously I do since I'm messaging on here) so I tried to make a new account. It told me it knows my account already (same info) so I redid my password. Then I try again to login and it says error. I reload and it says to update. Tried to update and for some unknown reason it won't let me. I tried to run the file but it won't do it. Please help me figure this out. I just want to be able to manage my online banking.

Comments

• EdEd Member
    edited January 2018
    Hello Danielle,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing a hard time getting Quicken 2015 to run. When you have a moment, please review the article linked below and download/run  the Quicken 2015  'Mondo' patch from the same article. Once you've run the patch, try accessing your file once more and update this thread with the results.

Quicken 2015 for Windows Release Notes, Updates, and Mondo Patch:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-2015-windows-release-notes-updates-and-mondo-patch

Hope this helps,
    Ed
  • EdEd Member
    edited January 2018
    Hello Danielle,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing a hard time getting Quicken 2015 to run. When you have a moment, please review the article linked below and download/run  the Quicken 2015  'Mondo' patch from the same article. Once you've run the patch, try accessing your file once more and update this thread with the results.

Quicken 2015 for Windows Release Notes, Updates, and Mondo Patch:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-2015-windows-release-notes-updates-and-mondo-patch

Hope this helps,
    Ed
  • CyphrusCyphrus Member
    edited September 2017
    I've updated to the latest. I have R13 and I still can't login. I followed the instructions on that link and it tells me I'm already at the latest version. I checked my password by logging into the quicken website. Why are you locking me out of update?? This is incredibly annoying. I don't understand why I have to log in to your site anyway to make use of software I purchased. Can you please help me so I can use my software???