Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Fidelity Security Prices

Lauren Babus
Lauren Babus Member ✭✭
edited September 2018 in Investing (Windows)
Security prices updates show the current day's date (11/2) and the previous close of business day price (11/1).  Other institutions show the previous close of business day date (11/1)with the close of business day price (11/1).  This makes it difficult to run net worth and total position reports since I can't use as of 11/1.  Using Quicken 2015 Deluxe

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    What are you looking at in Quicken? The Portfolio View under the Investing tab? A Holdings view?

By default, this view displays values as of today's date at whatever prices you have last downloaded.

If you need to see your prices as of a certain date, look at the header of this view.
    It contains an "As of" date. Set it to the desired date, e.g., 11/1, and press Enter.

Most reports can also be set to display results as of a certain date.

If that doesn't help answer your question, please provide more details.
  • Lauren Babus
    Lauren Babus Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    The issue is not a report issue but the prices attached to each security.  If I click on a bond and view price history the EOM price for Fidelity shows up as Nov 1.  And not just eom.  Every time I update the prices Fidelity shows the date as one day after the price.  The other institutions show the closing price and the actual correct date.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

The issue is not a report issue but the prices attached to each security.  If I click on a bond and view price history the EOM price for Fidelity shows up as Nov 1.  And not just eom.  Every time I update the prices Fidelity shows the date as one day after the price.  The other institutions show the closing price and the actual correct date.

Unless someone else chimes in with a better answer ... I'm fresh out of ideas.

If you haven't done
    so already, I'd say it's time to contact Quicken Support via Chat or Phone
    at  http://www.quicken.com/contact-support 

This discussion has been closed.