investing quicken.com website

I have not used quicken for a few years. I recently bought quicken premier 2017. When I go to the quicken.com from within the program it shows my portfolio from a few years ago. I am not able to delete the old investment portfolio, I assume because it says it is from quicken desktop. Those accounts and investments do not exist any more and I can't delete them from the online site. How does one delet old account and investments online that are no longer in the program? There are no hidden accounts.

Comments

• QuickenUserDCQuickenUserDC Member
    edited February 2017

I'm surprised nobody has responded yet.

I don't use investing so I have no idea how to do this. So my suggestion is to contact Quicken Support (see links at bottom of webpage).

• q_lurkerq_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Behavior of investing.quicken.com seems inconsistent and at times awkward.  There can at times be issues where some browsers work better than others.  

This discussion may help you.  
  • Ron StohrRon Stohr Member
    edited November 2016
    q.lurker said:

Behavior of investing.quicken.com seems inconsistent and at times awkward.  There can at times be issues where some browsers work better than others.  

Thanks for the link q.lurker the link you supplied got it done1 Took a little copy paste but the ones I wanted gone are gone! THANK YOU!
  • edited February 2017
    If you want to delete old portfolio, you may need to deactivate the account and if the account is already close yo may create first a backup of the data file the delete the old investment account from your account list.
  • nc99cobranc99cobra Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    q.lurker said:

Perfect link q.lurker -- even though it is several years old still works. Ron Stohr had great point on copy past security name to complete task more impeller. And yes Quicken this is really sloppy and for such a long time since brought to your attention.
This discussion has been closed.