Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Security symbol lookup not working

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited June 2018 in Investing (Windows)
Quicken H&B 2014 - the securities symbol lookup no longer working. I have internet connection, but nothing happens when I click the lookup button. Meanwhile I am trying to add a security that is listed on the Canadian Security Exchange (CSE) but it doesn't allow me that option. So thought I'd try looking it up through Quicken, but I'm hitting a dead end there also.

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited February 2017

Are you on the latest release of Quicken 2014?

If not (or you just want to make sure), run the Quicken 2014 Mondo Patch. It looks like you are running the Canadian version? If so, make sure you look for the link to the Canadian patch toward the bottom of the article referenced above.

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2016
    Yes I am running the Canadian version and already installed the patch to the latest release and it made no difference. Any other suggestions?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited February 2017
    I don't have the Canadian version or the US version of 2014 so I can't test but if you give us the security symbol maybe someone else can try and see if they also have the problem.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2016
    Cannabix (BLO) on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) - of which Quicken 2014 doesn't give that exchange as an option.
This discussion has been closed.