Home Quicken for Mac Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac Product Enhancements (Mac)

Allow Quicken for Mac to use Zillow and expand to the Mobile App (12 Legacy Votes)

TomTom Member ✭✭
Add ability for Quicken Mac 2017 to connect with Zillow to determine home value ASSET, and then allow it to show up on the Mobile App

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: List of Requests Related to Features for Investments.
15 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• oregoncrnaoregoncrna Member ✭✭
    I would love to see a Zillow sync option so that the value of my personal residence was tracked automatically!
  • Austin@[email protected] Member ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed! This would be a fantastic addition, especially considering other leading personal finance apps for Mac include this feature.
    I would love to see Zillow integration in Quicken for Mac. Please keep this idea alive! Thanks!
    Please keep this idea alive. I would really love to see this feature come to Quicken for Mac!
  • i would love to be able to track the value of my properties over time!
  • gbarbatogbarbato Member
    Please include Zillow property estimate valuations to Quicken Premier for MAC.
  • GeoffMGeoffM Member
    I just purchased Quicken for Mac and am shocked the Zillow integration is not there, when it's basically available for every free personal finance software I've tried. Please make this happen, you already have it for Windows, so it shouldn't be a terribly outrageous ask.
  • Bishop2Bishop2 Member ✭✭
    I am surprised as well. Would appreciate this as well. Would also like to track car value as well with maybe a Kelly Blue Book integration.
  • LoneStar99LoneStar99 Member
    It is CRAZY to not have zillow! If you want people to utilize Quicken as a complete financial overview vs just tracking straightforward finances, you have to be able to include what is for many people their largest single asset.