Quicken 2015 Deluxe Problen with one account One Step Update

I have Quicken 2015 Deluxe and suddenly I can download my savings account and not my transactions from my checking. I am referring to the one step update. I get an error saying "Quicken cannot update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken Server. I can update the savings transactions from the same bank...

Comments

• rlpiniarlpinia Member
    edited December 2016
    I'm having similar issues with Q2015 Premier.  It seems to have started with Windows 10.  I get frequent crashes when performing one step updates.  I send a report log and never hear back from them.  I also find my accounts seem to change then can't be logged into for download using the one step.  I end up resetting the account and end up in an endless loop of security questions.
  • rlpiniarlpinia Member
    edited September 2017
    I'm having similar issues with Q2015 Premier.  It seems to have started with Windows 10.  I get frequent crashes when performing one step updates.  I send a report log and never hear back from them.  I also find my accounts seem to change then can't be logged into for download using the one step.  I end up resetting the account and end up in an endless loop of security questions.
  • rlpiniarlpinia Member
    edited September 2017
  • rlpiniarlpinia Member
    edited September 2017
  • chrisbufischrisbufis Member
    edited December 2016
    5 days and no support help on this one?
  • rlpiniarlpinia Member
    edited December 2016
    Nope.  And I just ordered 2017 thinking maybe some of my institutions don't support 2015 however I've found they do.  Quicken has gotten very buggy and the support gets less and less. 
  • UKRUKR SuperUser
    edited September 2018

In case of transaction download errors

Please provide more
    details, every customer in their own separate NEW POST, please.

What error codes,
    error messages, symptoms do you get?

What bank(s) are you having issues with?

What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?

Also need to know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine
    year/version and release.

Quicken for Windows users: If you feel like
    beginning to troubleshoot this yourself, please read and follow instructions
    here:

https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/actions-windows-desktop-users-can-take-to-remedy-connection-errors-and-password-change-issues

• rlpiniarlpinia Member
    edited December 2016
    Out of curiosity, does Quicken even look at the logs sent to them following failures?  Those should be telling as to the details of the (repeat) crashes.  I include my email address for response every time but never hear from anyone.  
  • rlpiniarlpinia Member
    edited December 2016
    Out of curiosity, does Quicken even look at the logs sent to them following failures?  Those should be telling as to the details of the (repeat) crashes.  I include my email address for response every time but never hear from anyone.
  • rlpiniarlpinia Member
    edited February 2017
  • QuickenUserDCQuickenUserDC Member
    edited December 2016
    rlpinia said:

My understanding of this, is that someone at Quicken does look at these reports but for trends not individual problems. In other words, if they see a lot of crashes with the same details, they will look at it in more depth but if that isn't the case, the report doesn't go any further.

I believe that they do this because just getting the crash report usually isn't enough to troubleshoot a problem, they need logs, keystrokes, etc. This is why Quicken usually asks users to go through support as they know what files and things are needed and can get that information to the developers.

Note: this is from memory and a conversation from before the split with Intuit. As such, I may be not be correct.