Wrong version in the splash screen.

Recently updated from Quicken Deluxe 2014, to Quicken Deluxe 2017, but when it loads, it still shows the splash screen for Quicken 2014. How do I change this?

Comments

• Dan GlynhamptonDan Glynhampton SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    What happens when you look at Help/About Quicken? Does it say the version is Q2014 or Q2017. If it still reports as Q2014 it sounds as though Q2017 has not installed at all. You probably should uninstall and then reinstall.

If About Quicken reports it is Q2017 then It sounds as though the installation may not have completed correctly. Try downloading and applying the Mondo patch from this support page and see if that resolves the issue.

https://www.quicken.com/support/quick...
    US Quicken Deluxe for Windows 2019 R18.16 on Windows 10 Pro v1903
  • miklkmiklk SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I would do a complete uninstall and reinstall to clear any version conflicts using the link below:

https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken
  • Bill AllenBill Allen Member
    edited March 2017
    No, it shows that it is QD 2017, version R3.  I tried the Mondo Patch, but it tells me that I am running the current version.
  • QuickenUserDCQuickenUserDC Member
    edited December 2016

No, it shows that it is QD 2017, version R3.  I tried the Mondo Patch, but it tells me that I am running the current version.

You probably use the manual patch, not the mondo patch. The mondo patch will never say you are running the current version as the mondo patch is made to over-write the current version.

On the other hand, the manual patch will say you have the current version if it is detected.

So, please access that link and make sure to use the link for the mono patch.

• mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

The splash screen is likely an FI branded picture. You can update it by refreshing the branding.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list