Add Ability to Print List of Accounts and Balances in Quicken for Mac (34 Legacy Votes)

smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 15 in Reports (Mac)
Need report or ability to print window showing list of accounts and balances in Quicken for Mac.

You may also want to add your vote to the related to the idea to Add option to sort Accounts in Sidebar.

If you find this feature helpful, please be sure to click "VOTE" above to increase the count of this post and therefore its visibility to other users and to the developers.

If you do not click VOTE at the top of the page, your vote will NOT be counted! Your VOTE matters!

Click "Follow" at the top if you want to receive notifications of any updates to this thread. 

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
Tagged:
0 votes

No Status · Last Updated

Comments

• smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    This IDEA has been added to the List of Requests for Report Types.
    You may want to click on the underlined link, then follow the instructions to add your vote to more related ideas.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
  • The available reports I see only will show the balances as of the end of the month. I can see current balances in the sidebar, but the only way I have found to get them in an Excel spreadsheet is to write them down. And the only way I know to get balances as of a specific day other than the current day or the end of a month is to go to each account register. Very tedious!!