Add Ability to Print List of Accounts and Balances in Quicken for Mac (34 Legacy Votes)

smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in Reports (Mac)
Need report or ability to print window showing list of accounts and balances in Quicken for Mac.

You may also want to add your vote to the related to the idea to Add option to sort Accounts in Sidebar.

If you find this feature helpful, please be sure to click "VOTE" above to increase the count of this post and therefore its visibility to other users and to the developers.

If you do not click VOTE at the top of the page, your vote will NOT be counted! Your VOTE matters!

Click "Follow" at the top if you want to receive notifications of any updates to this thread. 
Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:COMPLETE list of Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac to VOTE on

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen
? Add your vote here:
Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(
Canadian Q user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

Tagged:
2 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

This is available via the Accounts Summary Report

Comments

• smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 6
    This IDEA has been added to the List of Requests for Report Types.
    You may want to click on the underlined link, then follow the instructions to add your vote to more related ideas.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)
    Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:COMPLETE list of Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac to VOTE on

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen
    ? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(
    Canadian Q user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• The available reports I see only will show the balances as of the end of the month. I can see current balances in the sidebar, but the only way I have found to get them in an Excel spreadsheet is to write them down. And the only way I know to get balances as of a specific day other than the current day or the end of a month is to go to each account register. Very tedious!!
  • b.fischerb.fischer Member
    Quicken For MAC has come a long way. I switched from Windows and actually like it better. More stable and comparable feature set with windows. The only thing that is still weak is the reporting feature. It has much improved with the latest updates. Still no Account Report with customization and filters which is badly needed. Any plans for this?
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 5
    Hello @b.fischer

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that this feature isn't currently offered.

I have moved your post to an ongoing Idea thread to add this ability.

Be sure to navigate to the top of this post and click the up arrow to add your vote!

Ideas are reviewed by our development team to see what people would like to be available in the future.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
This discussion has been closed.