Options
1234568»

Comments

• Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Jen said:

And I just got a notice for a critical update to 4.4.2 this morning.

This thing came out of the blue, no idea this was coming on
  • Quicken Kathryn
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Eagle22 said:

Marcus,

Have not seen 4.4.1 yet? Is it still in progress?

All, 
    This should no longer be an issue--4.4.1 was not pulled, but there was an issue with some users getting the update due to a backend process.  It does take some time for the latest product version to be available for purchase, but the process, when working correctly, will update the product during installation; so users who purchased 4.3.1 would be automatically updated to 4.4.1.

Unfortunately, in this particular instance, the process didn't work correctly, but that issue is now fixed--

Hope this helps,
    Quicken Kathryn
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Eagle22 said:

Marcus,

Have not seen 4.4.1 yet? Is it still in progress?

One user yesterday reported (in a different thread) that he was unable to get the 4.4.1 update on a newly installed version purchased from Amazon. It was suggested that he restart his computer, and this resolved the problem for him. Just FYI.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • JOHN M MALONEY
    JOHN M MALONEY Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I wish that Quicken would consider installing the option for customers to turn off the Graph/ Bar on the home page.  I am not requesting eliminating it just give us the option whether to show it or not.   Thank you.  John
  • Douglas Potts
    Douglas Potts Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I would like to see to options added:

1) Make the persistence of the Blue Dot in the Sidebar an option in Preferences:  Keep Blue Dot Indicator in Sidebar Until All Transactions Have Been Cleared.

2) Be able to Add a Business Group under Banking in the Sidebar.  This would allow me to see my Business Accounts separately from my Personal Accounts.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Alumni
    edited April 2017
    Options

I would like to see to options added:

1) Make the persistence of the Blue Dot in the Sidebar an option in Preferences:  Keep Blue Dot Indicator in Sidebar Until All Transactions Have Been Cleared.

2) Be able to Add a Business Group under Banking in the Sidebar.  This would allow me to see my Business Accounts separately from my Personal Accounts.

Created as new thread to bring attention towards post

Please reference the new conversation here: Would like to see these suggestions added to Quicken Mac
This discussion has been closed.