Quicken Mac Tax Schedule missing Salary Spouse

Eric PilhoferEric Pilhofer Member ✭✭
I am running Quicken Mac 2017 and the Tax Schedule report does not list "Salary Spouse".   It lists all the W-2 Spouse taxes, but no salary or wages?

Comments

• J_MikeJ_Mike SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Double check the category for spouse's salary - it should be marked Tax Related and have tax line assignment W-2:Salary or wages. spouse.
    QWin & QMac (Deluxe) Subscription
    Quicken user since 1991

• Eric PilhoferEric Pilhofer Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    The category is marked with "W-2: Salary or wages, spouse", yet does not show on the Tax Schedule report.
  • J_MikeJ_Mike SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016

The category is marked with "W-2: Salary or wages, spouse", yet does not show on the Tax Schedule report.

Eric

Just ran a check in a test file and I see what you describe.
    Spouse salary does not show up in the Tax Schedule Report.

Looks like you have uncovered a bug.
    QWin & QMac (Deluxe) Subscription
    Quicken user since 1991

• mistertheplaguemistertheplague Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    To update: my wife's salary shows up as expected in my QM file's tax schedule, under W-2, Salary or wages, spouse.

Perhaps this was resolved in a subsequent release. I'm running QM17 Version 4.4.3 (Build 44.15091.100)
  • ConcordmanConcordman Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

Do you have the category selected under customize categories in the the tax schedule?
  • ConcordmanConcordman Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

Do you have the category selected under customize categories in the the tax schedule?
This discussion has been closed.