Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Oppenheimer Funds

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited November 2018 in Investing (Mac)
I recently purchased Quicken 2017 for Mac and have generally been pleased. One exception is that one of the firms where I have investments is not listed as an option in Quicken for online updates. The firm is "Oppenheimer Funds". There are a couple other firms listed that include the name "Oppenheimer", but they are not the same organization. I'd like to request that Quicken establish the connection with Oppenheimer Funds to enable online updates.

Comments

• cneal
    cneal Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    This is a Quicken user discussion area. While some Quicken employees drop in from time to time this isn't the best way to contact the company.

The best way to approach you situation is to contact Oppenheimer Funds support and ask them about Quicken support. The expenditure of time and money to make it happen comes from their end.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2017
    The one you are looking for is OppenheimerFunds, Inc
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2017
    cneal said:

This is a Quicken user discussion area. While some Quicken employees drop in from time to time this isn't the best way to contact the company.

The best way to approach you situation is to contact Oppenheimer Funds support and ask them about Quicken support. The expenditure of time and money to make it happen comes from their end.

Thanks for your advice. I did hear back from Oppenheimer Funds within a few hours of seeking support. Hopefully there will be enough similar comments from other customers that they'll devote the resources to make it happen.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2017
    Thanks, Ryan. If you can see that in the list of options in your version of Quicken, I suspect you're using a version that operates on Windows. From what I can tell, it's not supported yet in Quicken for Mac. I appreciate the help.
This discussion has been closed.