Home Quicken for Windows Budgeting and Planning Tools (Windows)

Cash Flow Report Not Working

Cash Flow Report will not display any data.  I checked for updates and Quicken says that I have the most recent version R4.  When I run the report, it tells me I have updated some categories since I last saved the report.  When I call up the report it is filtered to one category that I never saved.  I can modify the report. I am unable to get any data to show up on the report.  What I want is a cash flow statement showing how much I spent in each category.  I have been running this report for over 20 years, without problem.

Comments

• mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I would try recreating the report from scratch.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    edited October 2018
    I've tried recreating it several times, and it still produces a report with an incorrect starting balance and omits a number of disbursement. Quicken has a problem!
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

I've tried recreating it several times, and it still produces a report with an incorrect starting balance and omits a number of disbursement. Quicken has a problem!

Check your customization of the report.  Including the dates selected, the accounts selected, the categories, etc.

Because I've used that report for 25 years ... without a problem
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    edited March 2017

Thanks, it was a user error. All is well now.
This discussion has been closed.