Fidelity NetBenefits

StevenSteven Member
Hello all. I've been trying to unsuccessfully add my 401(k) into Quicken. It used to be on there but it seemed to be having difficulty in updating the information. So I would delete it and then add it back again. I was able to do this time and time again with no issues until recently; now I cannot even add the account. Anyone else here have an account with Fidelity NetBenefits who're experiencing the same difficulty?

Comments

• John_in_NCJohn_in_NC SuperUser
    edited March 2017
    Which version of Quicken for Mac?
  • StevenSteven Member
    edited March 2017

Quicken 2016 
    v 3.5.5
  • StevenSteven Member
    edited March 2017

I continue to get this message. I used to not have any issues.
  • StevenSteven Member
    edited March 2017

This is the pop up window that continues to come up. 

• John_in_NCJohn_in_NC SuperUser
    edited March 2017

Thanks for responding.

With the newer (supported) versions of Quicken for Mac, you shouldn't have to be deactivating and reactivating to resume access. Something else is amiss with your data file or setup. I suggest you contact support for assistance:

https://www.quicken.com/support#osx
  • RickORickO SuperUser
    edited March 2017
    It may be that Fidelity Net Benefits is just offline. I've seen this happen with other FIs. Maybe just try again on Monday.
  • StevenSteven Member
    edited July 2017
    RickO said:

It may be that Fidelity Net Benefits is just offline. I've seen this happen with other FIs. Maybe just try again on Monday.

Thanks for your reply. I don't believe it's a matter of them being offline due to how I've attempted this many times at various times throughout the last couple of weeks and it would be quite a coincidence it was those times I tried they so happened to be offline. 
  • StevenSteven Member
    edited March 2017

In regards to how it might be something amiss with my data file or the setup, Fidelity NetBenefits is the only financial institution I am experiencing this issue with. I've been a Quicken user for several years now, so setting this up shouldn't be any different than any of the other financial institutions I've set up successfully. I can contact support anyways to see if there's an issue on their end or Fidelity NetBenefits. 
  • J&T WHJ&T WH Member
    edited September 2017
    I have had the same problem since 9/16.  There are other conversations related to this topic.  I've contacted Fidelity NetBenefits and this is a known problem on the side of Fidelity.  The have an estimated fix date of no later than 11/5/2017.
  • J&T WHJ&T WH Member
    edited October 2017
    Looks like NetBenefits has stopped working again.  Updated one of my two NetBenefits accounts yesterday (not my linked brokerage account) and then stopped working again this morning.
  • JimJim Member
    edited April 2018
    Looks like NetBenefits has stopped working again. One Step Update worked yesterday (4/12/2018) but gets OL-332A now. Logging into the account in a browser works fine. The problem is between Quicken and Fidelity Netbenefits.
  • BrendanBrendan Member
    edited October 2018
    Yep.  Mine will not connect either.   I can log into the Fidelity site, but Quicken 2018 5.5.7 will not connect.  
  • MattMatt Member
    edited April 2018
    Same issue here started this morning after upgrading last night (Version 5.5.7 (Build 55.21646.100)).  Can log on with no issues directly to the Fidelity Netbenefits site.  
  • leishirsuteleishirsute Member
    edited January 22
    Same problem when trying to download transactions from Fidelity Netbenefits.  Quicken gave OL 322A error and said login information is not correct.  I logged into Fidelity Netbenefits to verify login is correct.  Quicken and Fidelity Netbenefits connection appears broken.  I download transactions every day from the account prior to today.
    Currently using Quicken Windows 2017 Deluxe R18.8
  • finchattackfinchattack Member
    edited April 2018
    I noticed the same problem this morning as well.
  • NickNick Member
    edited April 2018
    I just posted the same issue in a separate thread. 
  • NickNick Member
    edited April 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Netbenefits Login Issue.

I get a login error when syncing my Netbenefits account to Quicken.  It started earlier today.  Then I saw the other issues with the login server.  Now that the login server is fixed (I can log into Quicken again), I still get the login info is incorrect message.  I manually retyped my account info with no improvement.  I was able to log in directly to my NB account using the same credentials.  

At this time, I'll assume they are related and will try again later today.
  • NickNick Member
    edited April 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Netbenefits Login Issue.

I get a login error when syncing my Netbenefits account to Quicken.  It started earlier today.  Then I saw the other issues with the login server.  Now that the login server is fixed (I can log into Quicken again), I still get the login info is incorrect message.  I manually retyped my account info with no improvement.  I was able to log in directly to my NB account using the same credentials.  

At this time, I'll assume they are related and will try again later today.
  • Rob PatrickRob Patrick Member
    edited April 2018
    Getting same login error - can log in to Netbenefits directly no problem - just not working in Quicken. And it is somehow preventing any other account from updating. 
  • lblb Member
    edited April 2018
    Netbenefits has failed for me also. Started today worked yesterday with the only issue being my wife and I both have accounts and only one could be setup at a time. That has been an issue for many years.

Fidelity Investments is working after the overall download issue was resolved a earlier today.
  • ericweinerericweiner Member
    edited July 2018
    Yes, NetBenefits is not working. Logged into the NetBenefits site directly and it worked. 
  • Kathy SKathy S Member
    edited April 2018
    Until this morning, I had a Fidelity Netbenefits 401k account configured for updates and the downloads worked.
    This morning I updated to Version 5.5.7 (Build 55.21646.100)
    Now I'm getting a login error of invalid username or password for the Fidelity Netbenefits 401k account.

The same old username/password works directly on both the Fidelity Netbenefits website and the Fidelity website.
    The same User/Password also works in Quicken to access an empty Fidelity brokerage account on Fidelity.com but even though the linked 401K account is listed on that webpage, it is not visible in Quicken.

Trying to reenter the login information for the 401K account in Quicken, I only succeeded in messing-up the account and I had to restore my Quicken file.

Other accounts seem to update OK. Just the Fidelity Netbenefits connection is broken by the update.
  • MaryMary Member
    edited April 2018
    Same problem with Fidelity Netbenefits.  Says invalid userid or password but works on the web site. Definitely a problem with Quicken.
  • ericweinerericweiner Member
    edited July 2018
    NetBenefits has reported and issue that is being worked by the Quicken Team.
  • AlanAlan Member
    edited August 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Account update failure.

I updated to ver. 5.5.7 Mac yesterday and now Fidelity Net Benefits won't update. Repeatedly says Download error (155500) The user cannot sign on because the username or password is in valid. Worked fine for months before this update.  I verified by logging in to the website manually and logged in fine.  Quicken asked for the password multiple times and still fails after inputing the correct password.......

Thanks
    Alan
  • markcampagnamarkcampagna Member
    edited April 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Fidelity NetBenefits login.

Started today, unable to connect at the Fidelity NetBenefits login. Quicken says my password is incorrect, however I am able to login on the webpage. I am using Version 5.5.7 (Build 55.21646.100) on mac with macOS 10.13.4.

This is also after Quicken debacle not able to login to download any of my accounts. Chase is still down as well as Fidelity.
  • feobrienfeobrien Member
    edited April 2018
    Well at least I am not alone! I am unable to get updates from Fidelity NetBenefits today. Worked fine the other day and for the last four years. Also when I click on learn more it takes me to more information about the error (that's nice), in there you can further click on "Quicken Support" but that link is dead :( 
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator
    edited April 2018
    feobrien said:

Well at least I am not alone! I am unable to get updates from Fidelity NetBenefits today. Worked fine the other day and for the last four years. Also when I click on learn more it takes me to more information about the error (that's nice), in there you can further click on "Quicken Support" but that link is dead :( 

Merging to other thread.

Please reference the new conversation here: Fidelity Merge
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
    edited April 2018

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Fidelity NetBenefits login.

Started today, unable to connect at the Fidelity NetBenefits login. Quicken says my password is incorrect, however I am able to login on the webpage. I am using Version 5.5.7 (Build 55.21646.100) on mac with macOS 10.13.4.

This is also after Quicken debacle not able to login to download any of my accounts. Chase is still down as well as Fidelity.

Fidelity

Please reference the new conversation here: Fidelity Merge 2
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Alan said:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Account update failure.

I updated to ver. 5.5.7 Mac yesterday and now Fidelity Net Benefits won't update. Repeatedly says Download error (155500) The user cannot sign on because the username or password is in valid. Worked fine for months before this update.  I verified by logging in to the website manually and logged in fine.  Quicken asked for the password multiple times and still fails after inputing the correct password.......

Thanks
    Alan

Fidelity

Please reference the new conversation here: Fidelity Merge 3
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator