Home Quicken for Windows Budgeting and Planning Tools (Windows)

Printing out the results of the lifetime planner

How can I print out the results of the lifetime planner so I can share it with a  financial advisor? I'm using

Quicken for windows 2017 Deluxe. 

(Please Preserve-Part of an active Idea)

Tagged:

Comments

• UnknownUnknown Member
    edited January 2018
    I guess I need to apologize before I confess to having had the problem of trying to communicate what Quicken was telling me to our financial advisor.

My eventual solution:

Install Quicken and copy my data file to a laptop that I could take with me. It worked really well.

PS: I learned what Quicken was telling me and why I was misinterpreting it in some cases, and how Quicken was not telling me what I was asking for in some cases.
  • Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    With the lifetime planner open, CTRL-P or the command File > Print Lifetime Planner... ought to work. In my case, it failed. It printed everything except the bar graph. In place of the bar graph are the words "Not enough space to draw graphics." (QW2017 R6)
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

With the lifetime planner open, CTRL-P or the command File > Print Lifetime Planner... ought to work. In my case, it failed. It printed everything except the bar graph. In place of the bar graph are the words "Not enough space to draw graphics." (QW2017 R6)

Bringing a laptop to the meeting is the best idea, as the LP is better when you can interact with it.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

The graph print bug has been reported to Q Inc many times. Apparently not a priority.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
This discussion has been closed.