Scheduled transactions created in Quicken should sync to Quicken Mobile (31 Legacy Votes)

One of the most powerful features of Quicken desktop (Mac specifically) is the ability to set recurring scheduled transactions/bill reminders, but they don't sync to Quicken Mobile (on iPhone). Projected balance is at least as important as current and online balances, but without this feature it isn't accurate or available.
1 votes

No Status · Last Updated

Comments

• ConcordmanConcordman Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Not an option at this time
  • edited May 2017

That's why I posted it as an "idea," because I know the feature doesn't exist at the moment. Is that your point? Or something else?
  • smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

An IDEA post is correct.

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(Canadian  user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
  • edited October 2018
    I second that.  I use scheduled transactions to check if I can afford something, or not, at the store.  This helps me to pay cash rather than use a credit card.
  • ConcordmanConcordman Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

I second that.  I use scheduled transactions to check if I can afford something, or not, at the store.  This helps me to pay cash rather than use a credit card.

+3 on that idea
  • Pricee99Pricee99 Member
    edited June 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Show scheduled Transactions On the Mobile App.

This happened to me and it stinks!  If you travel you need to know what balance is available after any pending transactions,  I want to use it as a travel checkbook!

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Will manual (future date) transactions sync to mobile app in Quicken for Mac 2015....
  • Tom WolskyTom Wolsky Member
    edited October 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Upcoming events.

Would it be possible to see upcoming events in the mobile app as I do on the Mac? Or even to schedule a new event in the future? There are upcoming, recurring payments and recurring income list in Banking in the Mac application. It would be great if we could see these in the mobile app when I travel. See when a bill needs to be paid or when a deposit is supposed to have arrived. Maybe this function is there already, but I can’t find it. Thanks very much.
  • edited June 2018

We really need this!
  • edited June 2018

Agreed! Projected is just as important as current!
  • Lewis SmithLewis Smith Member
    edited July 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled View bill reminders in mobile iPad - using Quicken 2018 Windows.

Want to view Bill Reminders in mobile
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reminders in Mobile.

Hello Lewis, appreciate your question.

There is no ETA for that to be implemented into the mobile app. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: View bill reminders in mobile iPad - using Quicken 2018 Windows.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Brent SnyderBrent Snyder Member
    edited October 2018
    I concur.  This is currently my #1 issue in being able to see projected balance based on existing bills being setup.  I absolutely love this feature in Quicken for Mac.  I don't think there is any other competitors doing it on their mobile side either.  I really hope once Bills gets integrated into mobile that the running balance part gets included.  you could simply add it as a new row within the transaction details.
  • edited October 2018

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Reminders in Mobile.

Hello Lewis, appreciate your question.

There is no ETA for that to be implemented into the mobile app. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: View bill reminders in mobile iPad - using Quicken 2018 Windows.

Harold, what can we do as a community, to further this idea into Development?
  • GerryGerry Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I to would like to see Bills and income added to the mobile app. I looked at the app. and don't see any reason to have it on my phone when my Bank app. does as much. With out being able to see the Register and have Bills and income it has little use to me. When I'm away I need to use my note pad to do billing, Quicken really doesen't help with out these 2 key features.
  • in2ndoin2ndo Member
    edited October 2018
    This feature is actually the number one feature that has kept me with Quicken.  back when quicken kept going downhill.  I looked and looked and could find any other program that has the feature.  Now it just needs to be added to the mobile app.  and it looks like the web interface doesn't have it either.
    edited October 2018
    in2ndo said:

This feature is actually the number one feature that has kept me with Quicken.  back when quicken kept going downhill.  I looked and looked and could find any other program that has the feature.  Now it just needs to be added to the mobile app.  and it looks like the web interface doesn't have it either.

I suspect QWeb and QMobile will parallel each other given that their scope is supposed to be the same and use the same Quicken Cloud data to sync with.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

• Tom WolskyTom Wolsky Member
    edited October 2018
    in2ndo said:

Having scheduled events would be great, but first please fix the insanity of current balances. Why the mobile app cannot simply reflect the true and accurate account balances of the desktop is completely beyond me. Why this still stands is utterly amazing. I cannot believe that the most fundamental aspect of an accounting program is completely worthless in the mobile app. I have no idea how balances are arrived at in the mobile app, but they are complete garbage. It’s insanity. What’s going on here?
    edited October 2018
    in2ndo said:

If you have a problem you want to report, please find an existing thread about this issue or start another thread to discuss it or contact support to log the issue.

This is an IDEA thread, so no point in bringing it up here.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

• Roy RussellRoy Russell Member
    edited October 2018

I concur.  This is currently my #1 issue in being able to see projected balance based on existing bills being setup.  I absolutely love this feature in Quicken for Mac.  I don't think there is any other competitors doing it on their mobile side either.  I really hope once Bills gets integrated into mobile that the running balance part gets included.  you could simply add it as a new row within the transaction details.

I agree. To me, this is the most useful tool for the every day tracking of expenses and remaining balances.
  • RichardMacRichardMac Member
    Will this option ever be on a release?