Quicken for MAC is not updating stock totals.

Michael33@
Michael33@ Member ✭✭
edited June 2018 in Investing (Mac)
Quicken for MAC is not updating stock totals when you reinvest dividend or purchase additional shares of a stock you already hold. It will not update the total for either manual entry or automated transactions.

Comments

• Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    edited November 2017
    What version of QM are you working with?

What does the transaction look like in the register in question?

What Fi are you using ?

Do you download transactions electronically , if yes how are you set up to download, direct or Quicken connect ?
  • Michael33@
    Michael33@ Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Version 4.4.3 (Build 44.15091.100)

Looks normal but will not update the total number of shares after the transaction

I download directly I believe. I set it up using the setup downloads when I converted to Quicken 2017, I noticed this evening that when the Schwab accounts were synched this evening they did not bring down any new transaction since 5/3/17. What is up with that?
  • Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    edited May 2017
    Michael said:

Version 4.4.3 (Build 44.15091.100)

Looks normal but will not update the total number of shares after the transaction

I download directly I believe. I set it up using the setup downloads when I converted to Quicken 2017, I noticed this evening that when the Schwab accounts were synched this evening they did not bring down any new transaction since 5/3/17. What is up with that?

which one of these do you use to connect to schwab

image?
  • Michael33@
    Michael33@ Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    The one you have highlighted
  • Michael33@
    Michael33@ Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Was working before as best i can tell.
This discussion has been closed.