Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

QWin: Expand downloaded transactions section

I've been using Quicken since about 1995, and it's always bothered me that I can't expand the downloaded transactions section so that I can see more entries. Especially with investment accounts where there are multiple transactions which need to turn into one (dividend, reinvestment, reversal for tax reporting being an example), it's very difficult to get a good picture with only four lines displayed. I'd like to be able to drag up the section divider to give myself more room. AFAIK, this has never been possible.
0 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited June 2017
    Good idea!
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    With non-investment account registers, you can change the size of the d/l'd tab area, but the place you grab and move is not where it is expected, see screenshot of a credit card account.

Investment account registers do not have this capability, so your idea is a good one for them.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Marc D Anderson
    Marc D Anderson Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Well, golly-gee, you're right!!! I swear I've hovered over everything near the bottom of the page to try to make this happen dozens of times (maybe only in investment accounts, though), and I've never seen it. It's definitely in the "wrong" place, IMO.

That said, it would be far more valuable in investment accounts - credit card transactions almost always stand on their own - so I'd like it there.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for the suggestion. Will track it.
This discussion has been closed.