Home Quicken for Windows File Conversion and Backup (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Support for Loans in Quick Cash Manager?

I am currently using Quicken Home and Business but do not use many of the features and am considering switching to Quicken Cash Manager, given that the annual subscription is leas than half the cost. I do use the support for loans to track a mortgage.

Does anyone know whether Quick Cash Manager also supports Loans or whether it's just supported on the Quicken Home & Business?

Comments

• UnknownUnknown Member
    edited October 2018
    Cash Manager has support for loan accounts.
    You should be aware of the fact that you will need to delete any account types that Cash Manager doesn't support before Cash Manager will open a Home & Business data file.
    Here are the supported accounts:
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited October 2018
    NOTE, in particular, that there's no support for any Investment type account in Cash Manager.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    edited July 2017

NOTE, in particular, that there's no support for any Investment type account in Cash Manager.

Thanks. I will only be using it for banks accounts, credit cards and loans.
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    edited July 2017
    QPW said:

Cash Manager has support for loan accounts.
    You should be aware of the fact that you will need to delete any account types that Cash Manager doesn't support before Cash Manager will open a Home & Business data file.
    Here are the supported accounts:

Great! Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to delete the existing bank accounts before I switch over.
This discussion has been closed.