USAA

USAA Account data (Bank) is not reflecting correctly in Quicken 2017 for MAC

Comments

• RickORickO SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Please provide more details. What is incorrect about the data? Is it the downloaded data that's not correct or some other aspect. The more detail you provide, the more likely you will get some help here.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Dan MartoneDan Martone Member
    edited July 2017
    Quicken is not downloading transactions. Balance differ from Usaa. Mint is 100% accurate
    edited July 2017
    Additionally my Tsp is off by 7000.00 dollars
  • BruceGBruceG Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017

Quicken is not downloading transactions. Balance differ from Usaa. Mint is 100% accurate

I have been downloading from USAA with no problems. I only download my credit card accounts using Direct Connect. I don't have savings or checking accounts with USAA. 
    edited July 2017
    Bruce appreciate your comment however all was working fine until about a week ago.  Three charges to my Credit Card did not post, nor did my payment.   I manually reconciled the account.  Checking works fine, Savings is off by about 70 dollars (manually reconciled).   Strange
    edited February 2018
    I use quicken connect. 
    edited July 2017
    disregard TSP, this is done manually
    edited July 2017

I use quicken connect. 

Dan, the problem is Quicken Connect. You need to change it over to Direct Connect and all will be good.
  • BruceGBruceG Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017

I use quicken connect. 

I agree with Rick0, you should use Direct Connect. I was have a lot of problem using Quicken Connect with my USAA accounts.
    edited July 2017

I use quicken connect. 

well, i took you advice and was about to change connection, however when I chose USAA Credit Card, and Linked all my other accounts, everything is back to normal using quicken connect. 
    edited July 2017

I use quicken connect. 

You need to click the OPTIONS button on the screen where you choose USAA in order to select Direct Connect.
    edited July 2017

I use quicken connect. 

all is fine now, quicken connect is working.  Thanks All
    edited July 2017

I use quicken connect. 

You can take this advise or leave it, but if you want to avoid problems like this in the future, you should still switch over to Direct Connect.
    edited July 2017

I use quicken connect. 

Thanks Rick, appreciated it.  
  • Chris WardChris Ward Member
    edited July 2017

I use quicken connect. 

FYI you cant use direct connection for USAA as you cant input your PIN number. mea culpae. you can
  • BruceGBruceG Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017

I use quicken connect. 

You are incorrect. I am using Direct Connect with USAA. Check the USAA Web Site for directions or call USAA support.
  • edited April 2018
    USAA Error -Yesterday, 2/8/2018, I received a "Partial download error (-28) during a Quicken download. it says " FI_TIMEOUT:ccscrape.102:FI Server encounters an internal error." The problem continues today. I am running High Sierra 10.13.2 and Quicken Version 5.5.0 (Build 55.21527.100).
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

USAA Error -Yesterday, 2/8/2018, I received a "Partial download error (-28) during a Quicken download. it says " FI_TIMEOUT:ccscrape.102:FI Server encounters an internal error." The problem continues today. I am running High Sierra 10.13.2 and Quicken Version 5.5.0 (Build 55.21527.100).

Merging from old post

Please reference the new conversation here: USAA -28 Error
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.