Home Quicken for Windows Product Ideas - Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

QWin Idea: Add Mini-Report Button in Bills (5 Legacy Votes)

I am a former MS Money user and I do miss many features of that program. For example, how about adding a mini-report button next to each payee in the Bills tab. Many times I'm going to pay a bill but would like a quick reminder about previous payments without leaving the Bills tab.
1 votes

No Status · Last Updated

Comments

• mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Have you tried right clicking the reminder?
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Jason AroneJason Arone Member
    edited October 2017
    Yes, too many times to count. It seems so intuitive, probably from my MS Money days, but no matter how many times I right click, it's just not there. What is it they say about doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results??? Quicken, please allow us a direct link to a payee report from the Bill  Reminder screen!!!
  • Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello All,

This Idea seems to have fallen stagnant and due to the age of the request and lack of User Votes/Comments, it will be archived within the next 7 business days.

If you would like to see this Idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Quicken, be sure to add your vote and a comment explaining how this Idea would be beneficial for you.

More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

• q_lurkerq_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    So from the register, I can right click on the Payee and access a "Payments made to ___" or a "Launch Mini-report for ___".  Seems to me to be a reasonable request to access the same info from the "Bills and Income" tab.