Quicken for Mac 2017 v4.6.5 Released

13»

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2017
    I only use Direct Connect - just say NO to Quicken Cloud - and it works fine with Chase.  Remember you have to log onto the Chase website and authorize connection through PFM software.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2017
    I seem to have a problem that I have not seen mentioned yet.  I have to download my transactions from the bank then import them.  With the latest version, I am unable to multi select to import them.  If I import them one at a time - there is no problem.  Once I select more than one file, it will import the first one, then not let me import anything else unless I restart Quicken.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2017
    How do I fix the CP_SERVER_ERROR that I see for one bank. This i happening since I upgraded. 

Also how do I login to quicken again? getting this only from quicken.com Mandatory Quicken Update Required. No way to login seems like bad web design
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited October 2017

How do I fix the CP_SERVER_ERROR that I see for one bank. This i happening since I upgraded. 

Also how do I login to quicken again? getting this only from quicken.com Mandatory Quicken Update Required. No way to login seems like bad web design

Scott, This thread is getting a bit old. Please post these as a new separate questions and mark them as "Mac". 

For the server error, please post more detail including what bank and what version of Quicken for Mac.

For the login, please provide more info including exactly what steps result in the issue and what URL are you trying to log into.

Screenshots for both would be helpful.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.