Home Quicken for Mac Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac Manage Accounts and Transactions (Mac)

Show/Hide columns in splits ?

Jeff BJeff B Member ✭✭
In Split transactions - how do I hide the "Tags" and "Transfer" columns?        The "Columns" tool doesn't seem to apply to splits, I have Tags unchecked there but they still appear in the split.
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken DaveQuicken Dave Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Hi Jeff,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. To help us provide you with the most appropriate answer, please let us know which Quicken product (QWin or QMac), what version (2016, 2017, etc.) and what release you have installed. Also, let us know whether you are using the US version of Quicken or Quicken Canada.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • Jeff BJeff B Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    sorry thought i was posting in the "Quicken Mac" forum..     I'm running  Quicken Mac 2017 USA.   Thanks!
  • J_MikeJ_Mike SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Jeff

Unfortunately you are stuck with the Tag and Transfer columns in splits in QMac - I do not know of any way to eliminate these.
    QWin & QMac (Deluxe) Subscription
    Quicken user since 1991

• Jeff BJeff B Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Guess it's another request then...    while I'm at it would love to be able to rearrange the columns in splits, with the amount  after the memo rather than before.