Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

This Quicken ID does not exist

Online banking has been working fine since the switch from Intuit to Quicken until this past Monday. Initially I got a dialogue window with the two factor prompt to enter the code that was text to me. No text came to my phone though the number appeared to be correct, same with trying email.

Did the account recovery process and did receive a text with the code. Selected a new password and received the confirmation from Intuit that my password had been changed. But when I try to sign in to Quicken.com or sync my accounts, I get a message stating that this Quicken ID does not exist.

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited October 2017
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    Thank you for the reply, but I'm beginning to suspect that the account I created during the migration from Intuit to Quick has been deleted.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2019

Thank you for the reply, but I'm beginning to suspect that the account I created during the migration from Intuit to Quick has been deleted.

Try logging in with this URL (of course change to your QuickenId):
    https://signin.quicken.com/signin?sign-in-only&reauth&quicken-id=YourIdHere&response_type=code&client_id=quicken_estore&redirect_uri=https://www.quicken.com/qam-callback

If the Quicken Id doesn't exist it will let you know like this:
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    From C. D. Bales:

"Selected a new password and received the confirmation from INTUIT that my password had been changed". [Emphasis added]

If you really did receive confirmation from Intuit (rather than Quicken), you may be confusing which company you should be dealing with.

After "switch[ing] from Intuit to Quicken", I believe you should have had two ID's (each with their own password): one, your Intuit ID/password; the other, your new Quicken ID/password.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2017
    Thank you for the reply. Yes, it is confusing. My account recovery requests for Quicken.com have been coming from Intuit. Yes, I do have two separate user IDs, my previous one with Intuit and the new one created last month with Quicken.com.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    Mystery solved! I was able to contact support and discovered that my email had characters transposed. I was able to login to my account and correct the mistake.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2019

Mystery solved! I was able to contact support and discovered that my email had characters transposed. I was able to login to my account and correct the mistake.

Thanks for reporting back on what the problem was.
This discussion has been closed.