Using QHB2018. Curious thing happened - downloading bank transaction.

The short version is I tried to download transactions through one-step update but no transactions seem to download (there should have been one) but no error messages were given.  Several hours later I reset my cloud data and after that I noticed a flag next to my Wells Fargo account - the missing downloaded transaction was now waiting to be accepted.

Comments

• mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser
    edited November 2017
    My first troubleshooting step would be to run Update Now from the account actions gear at the upper right of the account register.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • swimraftswimraft Member
    edited February 2018

It would be nice to know what changes were made.  I had problems downloading Wells Fargo data for more than a year.  Now it seems like downloads are fairly consistent.  I don't use the One-Step Download (don't want to jinx it) any longer, but rather as mshiggins suggested I use update now through the account's action gear at the upper right of the account register.  Something change however because even that didn't work till recently.  I did add Bill Pay to my Wells Fargo accounts, and while it took a while to get use to it - it seems like the downloads starting working once Bill Pay started working.  I had contacted both Wells Fargo and Quicken support - but still don't know which side made the change.  With the newest version, I now get downloads while I sleep (as long as my computer remains on).  Cool stuff!!

• Update:  Been using One-Step update for over 6 months now without a problem.

This discussion has been closed.