Connection issues with Quicken 2018

In installed Q2018 a few days ago. The first day or so all my transactions downloaded (9 institutions, 14 accounts). On the third or fourth time Capital One didn't download with a CC-501 ERROR. then the following day, I got the same error message from Target and from U S Bank. Wells Fargo, my local credit union, Chase and American Express downloaded as they should have done.  Are US Bank and Target getting the "Capital One" disease?

Comments

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Hi Stan. 

Have you tried clicking on the "Update Now" button and make sure that everything downloads successfully? 

If that doesn't work, I would try building a New Quicken File and see if one of your banks can be setup and download successfully..

Please reply if have any questions or need assistance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • stanstan Member
    edited December 2017
    I tried it again today. Both the full update and then use the update now option in the upper right drop down menu. I have not done the . I do not want to remove and reset up as it is such a pain in the ... and hope to find another way around this. (Setting it up again causes a lot of old transactions to download again and can take 3 - 4 hours to clean up afterwards.)
  • stanstan Member
    edited December 2017
    Why should I be "punished" for someone else's problems?
  • omustakeemomustakeem Member
    edited December 2017

Hi Stan. 

Have you tried clicking on the "Update Now" button and make sure that everything downloads successfully? 

If that doesn't work, I would try building a New Quicken File and see if one of your banks can be setup and download successfully..

Please reply if have any questions or need assistance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.

Sir. I am having a similar issue.
    I just installed Q2018.
    When I downloaded transactions from Wells and BofA, the downloaded transactions space in Quicken is blank.
    Suggestions?
  • ratrygarratrygar Member
    edited January 2018
    I agree that this seems to be a disease.  I'm experience the same issue.  The issue seems to migrate to more and more accounts each day.  I'm sorry I updated to 2018 version...
  • Bill BergerBill Berger Member
    edited January 2018
    Quicken is notorious for this and there is 0, zero, nada, assistance. We pay for the service and get punished when it doesn't work. 
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Hey Stan,

If you are still struggling with this error please contact support at https://www.quicken.com/support.

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
This discussion has been closed.