Rocket mortgage (quicken loans) won't connect

I cannot get my new install of Quicken 2018 to connect to Quicken loans.  I think it has to do with them changing to rocket mortgage in the past couple days.  When will this be fixed?

Comments

• VP-9885VP-9885 Member
    edited December 2017
    I've been having the same problem for almost two weeks.  I think it is because Quicken Loans switched over to Rocket Mortgage and changed the website address from www.quickenloans.com to www.rocketaccount.com.  Quicken is going to need to update their feed in order to fix this, I would suspect.
  • affleckcaffleckc Member
    edited December 2017
    Would think quicken would connect to quicken loans properly.....lol
  • edited December 2017
    affleckc said:

Two separate companies wth no relationship except Quicken Loans paid to license the name from Quicken.
  • affleckcaffleckc Member
    edited December 2017
    affleckc said:

Nah, no excuse it should be working, their name is on it they should make sure it works.
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Hi affleckc.

We are aware of issues with Quicken Loans not downloading transactions.

Please try again within 24-72 hours.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Denis BurnsDenis Burns Member
    edited October 2018
    Unable to add my Quicken Loan account to Q2018.  I get the CC-501 error (can't connect to server).  This appears to be a different issue then just "not downloading transactions". 
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

Unable to add my Quicken Loan account to Q2018.  I get the CC-501 error (can't connect to server).  This appears to be a different issue then just "not downloading transactions". 

Actually, it's the exact same issue.  Because Q has to connect to the server in order to download transactions.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
    edited December 2017

Hi Denis..

Please review the following article for troubleshooting steps: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501

Hope this information helps.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Drew BabcockDrew Babcock Member
    edited December 2017
    This is unacceptable, this has not worked for sometime now.  Quicken has really gone down hill over the last year.
  • Sisyphus1967Sisyphus1967 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Is there any update to this?  The issue has been continuing for several weeks now.
  • CraigCraig Member
    edited April 2018
    Hey Harold, it's still not working. Well over a month now.  What's the status?
    edited January 2018
    Craig said:

Hi Craig.. Which error message are you getting when you are attempting to work with Quicken Loans?

Please let us know so that we can best help you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Sisyphus1967Sisyphus1967 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Craig said:

I'm getting a CC-505 error that has been persisting for more than four weeks now.
    edited January 2018
    Craig said:

Hi Sisyphus.

We apologize for the issues with the downloads not working from Rocket Mortgage.

Please give these troubleshooting steps a try: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-505

Please let us know if you are still having issues, and we can go from there.

Many thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • VP-9885VP-9885 Member
    edited January 2018
    Craig said:

Hi Harold - I've tried these steps several time with no luck before reporting this issue, as well as I've tried them a couple of times after reporting the issue.  I have removed the account from Quicken, waited a week, tried to re-add it and it will not connect.  This appears to be an issue on the Quicken side with talking to Quicken Loans/Rocket Mortgage. 

And as I pointed out in my original reporting of this issue, it all began after Quicken Loans started to redirect account access to Rocket Mortgage.  I don't believe there is anything we can do as users here until your company works with Quicken Loans/Rocket Mortgage to get the feed address.

edited April 2018
    Hi VP-9885 et al..

Has anyone tried connecting to Rocket Mortgage using Express Web Connect or Quicken Connect on the Mac? Did that work? If not, I would contact Quicken Support at 650-250-1900 so that we can collect logs from your Quicken that shows the errors coming from Quicken Loans/Rocket Mortgage..

Hope this helps.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • VP-9885VP-9885 Member
    edited April 2018
    Hi Harold - I don't have a Mac, so no, I am unable to try this.  One thing to note though, for an account setup, Quicken Loans is the only option one can choose to do the account setup.  This points to www.quickenloans.com.  There is no option for Rocket Mortgage.  And as I mentioned, Quicken Loans is now redirecting account access from www.quickenloans.com to www.rocketaccount.com.  Again, I point to, the need for the setup option to point to Rocket now that they have made this change.  Not sure how error logs are going to help that.
    edited January 2018
    VP-9885 said:

Hi Harold - I don't have a Mac, so no, I am unable to try this.  One thing to note though, for an account setup, Quicken Loans is the only option one can choose to do the account setup.  This points to www.quickenloans.com.  There is no option for Rocket Mortgage.  And as I mentioned, Quicken Loans is now redirecting account access from www.quickenloans.com to www.rocketaccount.com.  Again, I point to, the need for the setup option to point to Rocket now that they have made this change.  Not sure how error logs are going to help that.

Hi VP-9885.

The logs show the data from each transaction. If it shows an error 404 or something like that when attempting to connect to the URL tied to Quicken Loans / Rocket Mortgage, it'll show in the HTTPLog.. Just a isolation step if nothing more.. 

Hope this helps.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • FrankFrank Member
    edited January 2018

Unfortunately for Quicken loans the parameters are hardwired and you can reset for Quicken Loans/Rocket Mortgage
  • FrankFrank Member
    edited January 2018
    VP-9885 said:

Harold, 
    VP-9885 has got the issue nailed.  This is a Quicken software issue.  We need an update that either allows:
    1. User defined parameters or 
    2. A hardwired link to www.rocketaccount.com as www.quickenloans.com used to provide.  

Rocket Mortgage uses the same exact credentials as Quicken Loans so if Quicken software provides this simple update we'll all be good.
  • FrankFrank Member
    edited January 2018
    VP-9885 said:

Here's where we need the setup.image
  • FrankFrank Member
    edited January 2018
    VP-9885 said:

• Joe BurnsideJoe Burnside Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm having the same issue, inability to update Quicken Mortgage account. Tried the delete and create new but as pointed out above the "auto" load detector points to the incorrect web address. 
  • tldjrtldjr Member
    edited January 2018
    VP-9885 said:

So, it has been two weeks with no response. Any updates, Harold?
    edited January 2018
    VP-9885 said:

Hi Tammy,

Have you been able to get online? Are you still getting the same error?

Please advise so that we can best assist.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Hello all,

For the issues with Quicken Loans/Rocket Mortgage, please contact Quicken Support at 650-250-1900. They would need to collect some information for our FDS team.. 

You can also contact support via chat at http://www.quicken.com/contact-support/

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • FrankFrank Member
    edited April 2018
    VP-9885 said:

Calling Quicken Mortgage is of no help.  They have not idea what I'm talking about regarding Quicken account update.  I just updated to 2018 but that did not fix the issue.

Someone from Quicken Tech needs to contact Rocket Mortgage and get the sync working.
  • FrankFrank Member
    edited January 2018

Hi affleckc.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.

Can you give us a time when this update may be complete?  It's been a bit more than 72 hours.

Thanks for the update.
    edited January 2018

Hi affleckc.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.

Hello Frank..

We are still having issues with Quicken Loans/Rocket Mortgage. They have asked to please call Quicken Support at 650-250-1900 and submit logs for escalation.

We appreciate your patience.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Mark SMark S Member
    edited February 2018
    This is bull! I followed your chat via link and spent an hour chatting with a Quicken rep.  They had me transfer logs and check different settings.  They established the same thing that's been discussed here and in multiple other threads. The site path is no longer valid. Even though it's Quicken software that can't receive the info their rep repeatedly emphasized that the issue needs to be stated to Quicken from Quicken Loans/Rocket mortgage and not from us the customers.
This discussion has been closed.