Home Quicken for Mac Download, Add/Update Accounts (Mac)

quicken crash online payment

quicken is crashing after entering password to send online payments:  quicken 2007 for mac 16.2.4

Comments

• smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I do not use online payments via Quicken...you might try disconnecting and reconnecting the link to your bank. If that fails, then it is possible your bank has stopped supporting QM2007 since Quicken stopped support for it over a year ago. You would have to contact your FI/bank to confirm.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)
  • edited January 2018
    JP Morgan Chase states that QM2007 is still supported.  Tried disconnect but it requires me to delete all pending transactions which is a pain.  Before I go through all that, is anyone else having this problem with Quicken Bill Pay?
  • edited August 2018
    Solved issue by retrieving data file from time machine backup from the day before offending payments were added.  Ran Norton scan/clean as a precaution, deleted an app added when the trouble started, added a new clean payment and held my breath.  It went through normally.  Thanks for your interest.  I will remain connected to this site.
  • smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    John said:

Solved issue by retrieving data file from time machine backup from the day before offending payments were added.  Ran Norton scan/clean as a precaution, deleted an app added when the trouble started, added a new clean payment and held my breath.  It went through normally.  Thanks for your interest.  I will remain connected to this site.

Glad you sorted it out.
This discussion has been closed.