Another day, another Quicken Problem

Suddenly I am being asked if I've closed my bank account, or the nickname has changed. I answer no to everything and Quicken tells me to try again in a couple of days! What, a couple of days. It worked yesterday.  Last week for most of a day I could not update any accounts until I highlighted the problem here and it was rectified.  This is becoming all too common. PLEASE FIX

Comments

• edited February 2018
    This is happening to me too...very annoying.  Then if I get it to work it downloads everything from December and I have to go through and delete entries....very time consuming and frusterating
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Hello Dawn and feobrian,

Which bank are you using? Which version of Quicken are you using for the PC?

Please let us know so that we can best assist you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • feobrienfeobrien Member
    edited April 2018
    Thanks. I use Garden Savings Federal Credit Union (logged onto their website, that appears to be up) and I'm using Quicken for Windows 2017 R 15.13 Build 26.1.15.13
    edited February 2018
    feobrien said:

Thanks. I use Garden Savings Federal Credit Union (logged onto their website, that appears to be up) and I'm using Quicken for Windows 2017 R 15.13 Build 26.1.15.13

Hi feobrian, appreciate your reply.

Have you tried to replicate this issue by making a test file and adding your accounts?

Please let us know so that we can troubleshoot this further.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
    edited February 2018
    feobrien said:

No. It all worked yesterday. You do realize your customers use this for banking. We pay for this software and we should simply have to use it. Every week we should NOT be expected to create test files, re-add accounts, stop and start our online services, etc. to make Quicken work the way we expect. YES you can troubleshoot this further WHY DID IT STOP WORKING TODAY? Is it my bank, is it Quicken? I've made no changes between yesterday and today - so that leaves two options.

Do you know how frustrating this is to be greeted with a pop up reminding us to upgrade to Quicken 2018 and to receive numerous emails with enticements to upgrade to Quicken 2018, when the version I've already paid for is buggy at best???
  • edited February 2018

Hello Dawn and feobrian,

Which bank are you using? Which version of Quicken are you using for the PC?

Please let us know so that we can best assist you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.

New York Community Bank and Quicken for Windows 2017.  I don't have the version available to me right now as I am away from my computer
    edited February 2018
    feobrien said:

So you didn't like my frustrated response. OK. .So how do we resolve my problem?
    edited February 2018
    feobrien said:

Hi feobrian,

For this issue, please contact Quicken Support at 650-250-1900 and allow one of our Windows reps to assist you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
    edited February 2018
    feobrien said:

Thanks. Don't have the time this week