Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)

I would like to be able to customize my home tab my way on the Mac Quicken App.

hyperstockhyperstock Member ✭✭
The current home tab in Quicken for Mac only has three reporting areas that can not be customized to view what you want to view.  As a long time windows user, the windows version allowed you to customize what you wanted to see in your home tab.  I think this is a great way to get a snapshot of your financial picture the way you want to see it.  Please vote for the ability to customize your home tab

Comments

• hyperstockhyperstock Member ✭✭
    There seems to be no progress with the Home Tab. It would be great if it was more like the Windows version where you could Add or take away objects that you want to see.
  • jacobsjacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭
    @hyperstock There are two existing "Idea" threads concerning this which you can vote for: here and here. Go to the first post in each thread and look for the blue box at the bottom of the post; in it, click the small gray triangle under the vote count.

As to why this hasn't received attention yet, I can only speculate. The developers have a large list of enhancement requests, and it seems they put most of their efforts into adding things Quicken Mac simply cannot do instead of adding things which refine the way things work. This isn't to say they won't address ideas like this one, just that other features have been deemed higher priorities.
    QMac 2007 & QMac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.