NEW 03/02/17: Cloud Sync Error Invalid id 21 for parameter coa.id

Quicken Deluxe 2018 R6.11 Build 27.1.6.11 - Cloud sync now fails with the following errors:

I attempted to reset the cloud sync data, and now instead of only having three error lines as seen above, I have 23 lines of these errors.

Does anyone know why this is happening, what these errors mean, and how to fix whatever is causing Quicken issues?

Comments

• edited March 2018
    me too
  • Kris CramerKris Cramer Member
    edited March 2018
    I am having the same issue
  • edited March 2018
    Same here. It just seems to be on one account. If I leave that account out, I don't get the errors.
  • edited March 2018
    I am also getting the same error while trying to sync, with just a checking account.
  • Philip SethPhilip Seth Member
    edited March 2018
    I am having the same issue. I wonder if it is related to the maintenance they were doing this evening?
  • kite kamalkite kamal Member
    edited March 2018
    I am having the same issue
  • Jay ChosyJay Chosy Member
    edited March 2018
    Me too. Just started today.
  • owl1161owl1161 Member
    edited March 2018
    I am having the same problem.
  • CRPCRP Member
    edited March 2018
    Same problem too.  just started.

It appears to be caused with desktop transfer transactions when the corresponding account is not established in the cloud.  i.e. the cloud/mobile accounts are a subset of all the accounts on the desktop.
  • Mike ZimanskiMike Zimanski Member
    edited March 2018
    Same issue here. started this morning.
  • Tour GuideTour Guide Member
    edited March 2018
    Sane here on Canadian R4.4 update
  • edited March 2018
    same thing...just started this morning
  • edited March 2018
    Same problem.  I was resetting because my investments are splitting across multiple accounts, i.e. my 401K balance includes a stock that is part of my wife's IRA account.  I did a super validate and rebuild of investment lots before resetting.
  • CRPCRP Member
    edited March 2018
    CRP said:

It appears to be caused with desktop transfer transactions when the corresponding account is not established in the cloud.  i.e. the cloud/mobile accounts are a subset of all the accounts on the desktop.

Added the other banking accounts to cloud snyc, and that fixed it for banking accounts. Still happening for investment accounts though.
  • Gökhan AkbalGökhan Akbal Member
    edited March 2018
    same started today morning
    think they have touch again to improve something :)
  • edited March 2018
    same here after latest update
  • phollemanpholleman Member
    edited December 2018
    me too
  • davidw_4davidw_4 Member
    edited March 2018
    me also  this is in my paycheck insurance item 
  • edited March 2018
    Same here. With a checking account that is already on the cloud.
  • TomKeeneyTomKeeney Member
    edited March 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Will not synchronize.

Tried to transfer money between two accounts. I have done this many times between these two accounts. When I tried to close Quicken It failed to synchronize. the message I got was "Invalid ID 21 for Parameter COA.id." I would love to fix the problem but I have no idea what the message means.
  • HunnyPuppyHunnyPuppy Member
    edited March 2018
    same here me too, using the latest 2017 quicken everything as fine and this started today/yesterday when I tried to sync. If the transaction has "transfer" linked to an account in the desktop but the account is not synced to the cloud it throws this error. What is quicken break in the cloud?
  • Jim StickneyJim Stickney Member
    edited March 2018
    Well, safe to say this isn't an isolated incident of user error on my part. Good to know.
  • Mike ZimanskiMike Zimanski Member
    edited March 2018
    When logging it the quicken site this morning, there was a note that they upgraded something in there on-line system last night.... Apparently the upgrade included breaking what worked....
  • mwalz501mwalz501 Member
    edited March 2018
    I'll add my "Me too" here.
  • HunnyPuppyHunnyPuppy Member
    edited March 2018
    CRP said:

Yes that's the temporary fix but I don't want to add the other account because it has too many (thousands of transaction) and it's sensitive. It was working fine for years. What did Quicken's engineers do?
  • Rich BRich B Member
    edited March 2018
    Me too!
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Hello all,

We are having issues with the Quicken servers, including issues with Cloud Sync.

The engineers are working on it, and it will be resolved as soon as possible.

Please follow this thread for more infomation regarding this issue.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Arnold BosmanArnold Bosman Member
    edited March 2018
    I have the same issue.  Grrrrr.  There are so many problems with quicken since the transfer of ownership, the switch to Quicken Starter etc.  I've spent hours on the phone with support who seem to have less knowledge of how the program works than me.  I'm afraid one day that I'll lose data or it will be off.  I back up very often.  There are still things I can no longer do, but support has no idea how to fix so I use workarounds.  I've used Quicken for over 20 years with little problem, especially the last few years, but now I wish I could switch to another program, but that would be a lot of work.
  • edited March 2018
    Same problem here...
  • edited March 2018
    Same