New transactions missing

For the last few days, Quicken Home and Business 2018 is indicating new transactions in multiple accounts (via the red flag) yet no new transactions appear at the bottom of the register(s).  This is since the R6.11 "update". Seems that every update breaks something new.  Since updating to 2018, Quicken doesn't work properly more than it does.  Very disappointed and looking for new software after 25+ years as a Quicken user.

Comments

• Quicken UserQuicken User Member
    edited July 2018
    Hi Paul Allen,

I'm sorry to hear that. Why don't we try Tools>Online Center then choose Financial Institution. Under the transactions tab click the accounts showing transactions that doesn't show 0. Then if there are transactions showing compare to register. If this doesn't fix the issue go to File>File Operations>Validate & Repair and validate the file.

Please LIKE or COMMENT if you find this helpful. Thanks :-)
  • pdallen1970pdallen1970 Member
    edited January 13
    Doing so just brings me back to the account register with no transactions to match.  I have already validated the file.  Neither option worked.
  • Tony GittTony Gitt Member
    edited January 13
    I have version 6.12 so you probably should get the latest version
    edited January 13
    I tried - it says "You already have the latest version of Quicken (Release R6.11)"
    edited March 2018
    Tony Gitt said:

I have version 6.12 so you probably should get the latest version

I just found/installed a manual update to 6.12.  That seems to have fixed the issue - thank you for letting me know there was a more recent version than the most recent version I already had!
  • psobilopsobilo Member
    edited July 2018

I tried - it says "You already have the latest version of Quicken (Release R6.11)"

No matter what Help says, I always check the Quicken website to see if there is a Mondo patch and also check release notes to see if they are for a newer version than Help shows.