Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I can't find Investment income reports in 2018 Q for Mac

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited April 2018 in Investing (Mac)
I just want to see how much income I had from Investments last year. Excluding non-taxable (retirement) accounts.   Need it for my taxes.  I don't see any menu item that would permit such a simple and obvious report.  Am I a moron, is this not the software it holds itself out to be?

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018
    Under the menu “Reports” you can click “Tax Schedule”. That will generate a report that will have your taxable income including investments. You can print that report or export the schedule as a TXF file that can be imported to a tax program such as TurboTax or export it as a CSV file that can be opened by Numbers or Excel.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018
    For some reason my menu bar was not displaying. I did not even have a menu heading for Reports. I'm less panicky about the shortcomings now.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018
    That included not having a help menu
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Hello Stephen:

Make sure that you are inside of the Quicken Program so that the Quicken menu settings are showing:

If it doesn't say Quicken next to the Apple, you might be in a different program.

Hope this helps.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018
    When I had full screen it didn't show. I was definitely in the program-I was working in it. . But when I zoomed the screen out to a smaller size I could finally see it.
This discussion has been closed.