Income Statement Recommendation/Enhancement

Just Me and Not Someone Else
Just Me and Not Someone Else Member ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Reports (Windows)
On the various income statement report you can select the option to show %s; however, the % column is not shown for the Overall Total Column.  In addition to having the % of months, quarters, etc. it would be very useful to add this column as well.  
Tagged:
1 votes

No Status · Last Updated

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018
    Change the interval to year, rather than monthly or quarterly.

Then you'll see the % overall.
  • Just Me and Not Someone Else
    edited March 2018
    I like seeing my info by quarter and would like to see the % at the end.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited June 2020

Can't have it both ways.  But a nice suggestion nonetheless.
  • Just Me and Not Someone Else
    edited June 2020

Why can’t I have it both ways? Would be an easy fix by a Quicken programmer.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello All,

This Idea seems to have fallen stagnant and due to the Age of the request and lack of User Votes/Comments, will be archived within the next 7 business days.

If you would like to see this Idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Quicken, be sure to Add your Vote and a comment explaining how this Idea would be beneficial for you.

More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

~~~***~~~
  • I still think this would be a great idea and a very easy addition to the income statement reports.

• On the various income statement report you can select the option to show %s; however, the % column is not shown for the Overall Total Column.  In addition to having the % of months, quarters, etc. it would be very useful to add this to the total column as well.  Should be a very simple report fix/enhancement.