Fidelity Netbenefits OL-332A Error

I cannot update my Fidelity Netbenefits account with Quicken 2017 OneStepUpdate. The ID and password are correct. I can log into the account in a browser. Quicken is able to log into other accounts but has error OL-332A with this account.

Comments

• BrendanBrendan Member
    edited October 2018
    I am having the same issue with Quicken 2018 5.5.7.
  • Sam CarsonSam Carson Member
    edited April 2018
    me too. Quicken 2017 R15.13 Build 26.1.15.13
  • Sam LevensonSam Levenson Member
    edited April 2018
    me three Quicken 2018 R7.5 27.1.7.5
  • wrestle90wrestle90 Member
    edited April 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Incorrect Password After an update.

Have been running Quicken 2018 with Window 10 V. 1709 for months with no problem. Quicken did an update and now it won't update my Fidelity file because it says incorrect password. I can go to Fidelity and still log in. All other accounts are correct.
  • dondon Member
    edited December 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled netbenefits access problems - it's not me, it's not netbenefits, it's you Quicken....

Today Quicken 1-Step update refuses to connect to either Fidelity NetBenefits account for me or my wife.  The displayed error message says the password is incorrect.  I copy/pasted the password I used to sign into the website successfully to the quicken error dialog that came up.  Quicken refused and still said invalid password. I would ask any moderator thinking about removing this post to first search the forum and see how many times this issue has arisen.  Maybe posting this problem 1,000 times is what is needed to raise it to the awareness level of Eric Dunn CEO of quicken.  I, like many others, post here in anticipation of problems being permanently corrected so i can spend time managing my finances.  when information like this get buried in a 2 or more year old post, Quicken CEO Eric Dunn may lose site of real problem being faced by real customers today.  I am able to access my information from both accounts at the fidelity netbenefits.  I have verified both passwords in the password vault match what is in the web site.  Quicken steadfastly tells me the password is incorrect and refuses to update either account.
  • dondon Member
    edited December 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled you need login information from fidelity netbenefits in order to have automatic d....

Due to problems connecting via 1-step update I am trying to reset my fidelity netbenefits account.  I was able to successfully deactivate my account in quicken.  when I try to reactivate I am getting the message "you need login information from fidelity netbenefits in order to have automatic downloads in quicken".  I am using the exact same user id and password that I just successfully used to login at the fidelity site. I have internet connectivity (sadly not obvious to the help desk).  I have not changed my password recently.  The last time this worked was about a week ago.

Please update all Quicken error messages to give an accurate summary of the error. My password is not incorrect as I verified above.  Quicken should provide an accurate error message when I search the internet for that message more HELPFUL information should be in the first or second search result.  I,like many others, would prefer to spend my time managing my finances instead of reporting problems using Quicken.

Please don't remove my post since this is a current problem as of the time of this post.
  • KK Member
    edited April 2018
    Having the same issue in Quicken 2016 Premier R14.12.  All other accounts update, including other Fidelity accounts.  Also still having the issue after server issue resolved.
  • smccruddensmccrudden Member
    edited April 2018
    4/13 Today Quicken 1-Step update refuses to connect to either Fidelity NetBenefits account for me or my wife.  The displayed error message says the password is incorrect.  I copy/pasted the password I used to sign into the website successfully to the quicken error dialog that came up.  Quicken refused and still said invalid password. I would ask any moderator thinking about removing this post to first search the forum and see how many times this issue has arisen.  Maybe posting this problem 1,000 times is what is needed to raise it to the awareness level of Eric Dunn CEO of quicken.
  • noazdadnoazdad Member
    edited April 2018
    Also unable to connect to Fidelity NetBenefits from Quicken 2017 (R15.13).  Getting the "incorrect password" message, when I can absolutely verify that I'm using the correct password.

And calling or chatting with Fidelity is not working either.  That would make me think something is down on the Fidelity side, but their website is up and running...
  • edited April 2018
    I am having same problem with Fidelity NetBenefits download.  Using Quicken Home and Business 2016 vR14.12 build 25.1.14.12.   I have downloaded with no problems for over a year, problem now.  My password is correct, I have logged into Fidelity and confirmed password.  I removed password and added back to account in Quicken, same issue.  
  • PhilipPhilip Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm also unable to download from Fidelity Netbenefits with the same symptoms that's being reported here.

Quicken Premier 2018 R7.5 Build 27.1.7.5
  • Jeff LawrenceJeff Lawrence Member
    edited April 2018
    Add another user to the list that is getting the OL-332A Error. I can log into Netbenefits just fine with user ID and Password that is in Quicken. Definitely another integration issue.
    Quicken Deluxe 2016 R14.12 Build 25.1.14.12
  • Bill AllenBill Allen Member
    edited April 2018
    Same problem as all the others
  • lblb Member
    edited April 2018
    Same here. Has worked until today for 13 years.

Ver Quicken Deluxe 2016 vR14.12 build 25.1.14.12.
  • abab Member
    edited April 2018
    And add yet another user who is UNABLE to have quicken connect/update to Fidelity NetBenefits for the 401k as of this morning.  It worked less than 24 hrs ago.  It also works connecting to a Fidelity HSA account just fine as of now.  I have de-activiated the 401k account and tried to re-activate it but am unsuccessful as Quicken is telling me I need a Fidelity ID & PW.  I already do & it is the same as the one which works for the HSA account.  When logging into the Fidelity website directly, I see both accounts.  I called Fidelity to discuss but they don't know if it is on their end or Quicken's.  Someone from Quicken needs to contact Fidelity and sort this out.  This product should NOT be having these types of issues after being in existence for more than 20 years (and I have been using quicken for that long).  I currently am using Quicken Deluxe 2017 R15.13.
  • LarryLarry Member
    edited April 2018
    And to add yet another name to this list, as of yesterday I am unable to download Fidelity NetBenefits information to Quicken.  This has worked for a decade or more.  Running the most recent release of the most recent product, Quicken 2018 R7.5, build 27.1.7.5. I can log into the site itself no problem.  During 1-step update it offers a dialog to enter the password and I do, but it errors out.  I tried to reset the account and it says that isn't possible.   

I had hoped it was related to the Quicken login server issues but that is back up and this issue still exists.  Please advise.
  • BobBob Member
    edited April 2018
    I am also getting error OL-332A using Quicken 2017 on Windows 10. Started happening today.
    Quicken version R15.13, build 26.1.15.13
  • PhilipPhilip Member
    edited June 2018
    To All...  Be sure to check the "Me Too" button at the start of this topic. I think that is monitored by Quicken. Posting problems here in the community doesn't necessarily mean that Quicken is going to fix it or even knows about it. It's best to contact support directly. i haven't done that yet for this issue. Was hoping someone else would.  :)
  • JohnJohn Member
    edited April 2018
    Yea same issue here not able to update fidelity net beniefits. Looks like the website the update points to is www.401K.com.
  • DonDon Member
    edited April 2018
    Same issue.  Nothing's changed except the issue Quicken had earlier and what appeared to be a subsequent update when they resolved the general Quicken login issue.  Tested access to Fidelity NetBenefits through both Mac and Windows Premiere 2018.  Works fine directly through Fidelity site and browser.

• Perry KPerry K Member
    edited April 2018
    Very frustrating to have the server issue earlier in the day only to find that they did an incomplete fix.  This is unacceptable.  No ETA makes it more frustrating.
  • Perry KPerry K Member
    edited April 2018
    Very frustrating especially after the issue earlier in the day.  Where is the QC.  This is unacceptable.
  • Lori DowLori Dow Member
    edited April 2018
    Same issue as everyone else.  It would be great if Quicken would respond to this!
  • Steven ForbesSteven Forbes Member
    edited April 2018
    Me too...
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Hello all,

We are aware of issues with Fidelity NetBenefits. There might be issues with their servers.

I would confirm your login information with Fidelity and make sure that you are connected.

More information is available here: https://www.quicken.com/support/message-when-using-online-services-ol-332

Please let us know the outcome.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • KK Member
    edited April 2018
    I think we have all done that.  We have signed in through NetBenefits with current logins without any issues, so the issue is definitely between Quicken and Fidelity.
  • DonDon Member
    edited April 2018
    Can't speak for all but as many have already indicated, the Fidelity login has been confirmed in numerous ways.  It might be a number of things but seems isolated to authenticating through the quicken client.  In my case tested both with Mac and Windows.
  • Lori DowLori Dow Member
    edited April 2018
    Like most everyone on here, I have already successfully logged into Fidelity this morning and can view all of my retirement accounts with the credentials supplied to Quicken.  The issue is definitely between Quicken and Fidelity.
  • P ZP Z Member
    edited April 2018
    Quicken and Fidelity are aware of this --- just spent an hour with Quicken and then I got Fidelity involved and Fidelity knew about it and said they were working w/Quicken.   So they are working on it !!!
  • BobBob Member
    edited April 2018
    Same here, happening on both Fidelity accounts we have. Can login fine to Fidelity, cannot qet Quicken to update due to login being wrong which it is not. Issue is between Quicken and Fidelity.