Affinity Plus FCU-New "Server Communication Error" and "Sync Error"

Recently, Affinity Plus FCU updated their website.  Supposedly, its suppose to be up and running, and I should have no problem (re)adding my accounts to Quicken using Quicken Connect.  However, every time I do (for the last two weeks) I get a "Server Communication Error" / "Sync Error".  Any ideas? 

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Hey Michelle,

Sorry you're experiencing this trouble.

Try going into the Quicken Menu and then Down to Preference and try resetting the cloud.

Try connecting the account after this step is complete.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • edited April 2018
    Unfortunately, this did not fix the problem.
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

Hello Michelle, appreciate your reply.

Can you provide us with a screen shot of the issue in which you are having?

Mac Snapshot Tool Help: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3869336

Please let us know so that we can best help you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • edited April 2018

Here it is...

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

Hello Michelle,

There is an issue with downloads from Affinity Plus FCU. They have changed something within their website that prohibits downloading directly until the end of May.

You can go to the website and download the transactions directly as a Web Connect (.QFX) file.

I hope this helps.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • edited April 2018

Thanks for the information!  They kept sending me to the directions for Quicken Connect.  I will wait until June.
  • JaneJane Member
    edited April 2018

I have the same problem. Im using Quicken for Mac 2018 Basic. At their website the only download format seems to be "spreadsheet". There is no QFX format. I will message them and see what they say.
  • edited April 2018

I'll be curious to know if they give you anything other than a link to the directions website that doesn't include anything related to our needs.  Its so frustrating.

I was told to wait until the end of May.  I'm very disappointed that I have this amazing software that I can't use at all.
  • JaneJane Member
    edited April 2018
    With Affinity's help and some hunting I found Download Transactions on APFCU's Tools Menu and this allowed me to download a QFX file which I could import. The Quicken account is now "linked" but it will be a few days before I figure out if I have to manually download and upload until Affinity fixes the issue.
  • edited April 2018
    I just tried again this morning and...  I FINALLY WORKED!!!! :-D  I was able to load my accounts directly from Quicken.  We shall see if them automatically up-date from here.  YAY!!!
This discussion has been closed.