Capital One 360 Can't Connect

I upgraded from Deluxe 2015 to Deluxe 2018 because I've been having problems getting my updates from Capital One 360 accounts since December of 2017. Still had problems after the upgrade. I've done everything I saw on the other posts, but still no go. I removed the download settings from all four accounts and tried to connect with just the checking account. Now it fails to connect at all. I've tried my customer number, my username, my password, and my access code. None of them are successful. Now when I try to set it up, I get a message which states:
"Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)" I would really like to get this fixed.

Comments

• splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    It isn't exactly your issue, but it can't hurt to try the process described in this article:
    https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/error-message-quicken-is-currently-unable-to-ver...
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win7/Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• JamesJames Member
    edited June 2018
    Capital One 360 just stopped working in OSU three days ago.  Credit Card still connected to OSU.  Tried disconnecting and reconnecting to no avail.  Same error message as noted above.  Said problem on Quicken Server. 
  • Ken MacLeodKen MacLeod Member
    edited June 2018
    Capital One 360 has a new sign in method which doesn't work either.  The new sign in method requires that you enter your Customer Number or Saver ID and an Access Code which can be obtained at the Capital One 360 website.  Sign into your account and chose Account Services & Settings then Get Access Code.  I've tried setting up the new One Step Update method to no avail.  I get a message stating that "Quicken is having trouble connecting to Capital One 360.  I've tried several times for the last two (2) days and it's the same thing over and over again.  I'm using Quicken Deluxe 2018.
  • edited June 2018
    I have been recently having the same problem with Capital One.  Not just Capital One 360, but all Capital One accounts.
  • BKM-USABKM-USA Member
    edited June 2018

I have been recently having the same problem with Capital One.  Not just Capital One 360, but all Capital One accounts.

I've had the same problem for the last 4 weeks.  No solution anywhere on the internet or when I called Capital one.

• edited June 2018

Capital One 360 has a new sign in method which doesn't work either.  The new sign in method requires that you enter your Customer Number or Saver ID and an Access Code which can be obtained at the Capital One 360 website.  Sign into your account and chose Account Services & Settings then Get Access Code.  I've tried setting up the new One Step Update method to no avail.  I get a message stating that "Quicken is having trouble connecting to Capital One 360.  I've tried several times for the last two (2) days and it's the same thing over and over again.  I'm using Quicken Deluxe 2018.

Exact same issue here! Rather frustrating because multiple chats with Quicken Support leads to no resolution. And, they keep asking me to speak with Capital One; when, as per the error message, it is related to Quicken.

Frustrating, to say the least. Now I wish there was another 'decent' application I could use for monitoring bills and balances...!
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Hey everyone!

Please follow the main thread on this topic at https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/capital-one-360-stopped-working.

This thread is being closed because it's less effective for us to track issues when there are multiple thread.

-Thanks!
    -Quicken Tyka
This discussion has been closed.