change unlinked transfer automatic message plus date on receiving end

TravelingRaeTravelingRae Member
edited September 2018 in Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac
I love the new unlinked transfers brought on with multicurrency support and will be absolutely devastated if they go away -- that's the feature that single-handedly got me back to Quicken after giving up on it. 99% of my transfers are from PayPal to a bank account and involve a a currency transfer. These unlinked transfers provide me greater accuracy and less data entry since I no longer have to transfer to a "limbo" account to account for the difference in date between the funds leaving PayPal and the funds entering my bank account.

Another thing I love is the little popup where I can enter the amount of the conversion so that I don't have to manually add it in my notes.

What I don't love is that this popup results in a very long note that I need to edit every time. It would be great if there was a place in preferences where I could edit the default note to provide only the information I need from the popup.

It would also be great if the popup would let me change the date the transfer is made on the receiving end so I don't have to remember to go manually change it in the bank account register.

Are there any other users who feel they could benefit from these two customisations?
0 votes

No Status · Last Updated