Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Mac 2018 5.6.2 Investment Security not showing in drop down box

willi1
willi1 Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in Investing (Mac)
Recently converted from QW2016 Canada to QM2018. I can see a particular security when I go to Windows/Securities, but when I'm trying to enter a transaction it isn't available in the drop down list. Box in the list shows its a held security. 

Can't seem to find anything quite the same when I search here...

Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Hello willi, appreciate your question.

Which security are you trying to add into Quicken for Mac?

Please let us know so that we can best help you.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • willi1
    willi1 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Harold, thank you for your response. I kept at this and have determined that it was my unclear understanding of the process based on following a 'solution' provided by the community earlier which seems to have been resolved by Quicken internally. However, there is one little glitch you could help me with if you don't mind. I have set up a custom report for Investment Income including Dividends, Interest and Reinvested Interest. All the items show up as expected on the report, but the total at the top does not include the amount for Reinvested Interest. As I am required to report this to Canada Revenue, could you please tell me how to get the proper total. 

Thank you for your help in this regard. 

Kind regards, 
This discussion has been closed.