Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Chase transactions not showing up in account

I use Quicken Deluxe 2017. For the past several weeks, every time I download transactions to my Chase bank account and Chase credit card, the One-Step Summary confirms that the latest transactions have downloaded, but no new transactions show up in the accounts. Any idea what the issue is and how to fix it? Thanks, Pat Carlin.

Comments

• mshigginsmshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    My first troubleshooting step would be to run Update Now from the account actions gear at the upper right of the account register.
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    edited July 2018
    I just tried that but I got the same result as when I click on "download transactions" and "update transactions." The One-Step Summary confirms that 10 transactions have downloaded, but no new transactions show up in the account. I'll probably try calling Quicken to work this out.
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    edited July 2018
    I reset the account this morning, something I should've tried a while ago, and that did the trick. Thanks for your help.
  • How did u reset ur account what did u mean by that?
This discussion has been closed.