Specify IRR end date (2 Legacy Votes)

SVanDee
SVanDee Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Investments (Mac)
The Portfolio -> Performance display lets you specify the start date and then shows 1, 3 and 5 year IRRs. My data goes back to the 1980s. I'd like to be able to specify the end date too in order to, for example, calculate the IRR over the entire period, over different market cycles, etc.
4 votes

No Status · Last Updated

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Are you using QMac or QWin?
    Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • SVanDee
    SVanDee Member ✭✭
    edited January 2020

Are you using QMac or QWin?

Mac
  • Steve29
    Steve29 Member ✭✭✭
    We should be able to get an IRR over any period, and at least for "all dates". Five years is too short a timeframe to evaluate an investment.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello All 

This Idea seems to have fallen stagnant and due to the Age of the request and lack of User Votes/Comments, will be archived within the next 7 business days.

If you would like to see this Idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Quicken, be sure to Add your Vote and a comment explaining how this Idea would be beneficial for you.

More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

~~~***~~~
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I find this a useful feature request. I think it should be kept alive. There's not too much more to write about it; it would simply give information about our investments over time periods of our choosing.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993