Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Wells Fargo and other Multiple Accounts Showing up

Unknown
Unknown Member
I updated to the New Version of Quicken Mobile for iOS 5.0.45 yesterday.  I do like it.  I am, though, having trouble with accounts.  Each time I open the app I have to enter my credentials for Wells Fargo.  Also when I look at the accounts list above passcode & fingerprint, I see multiple listings of the same account.  Some that are 5 months old and the password has changed.  How do I delete the duplicates I'm not using anymore?

Comments

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Hello David, appreciate your question.

Are you using Quicken on Windows or on a Mac? Which version are you using?

Please let us know so that we can best help you with this issue.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2018

quicken 2017 on Windows 10.  Thanks for helping.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited August 2018

Any update Harold?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Mobile (and now Web) not able to stay connected - Wells Fargo.

This has been an ongoing problem, to keep Wells Fargo connected to Mobile (or Web) for longer than 4 hours.  Any updates?

Per Quicken's reply from an older thread:

"For Wells Fargo Users, it has been determined that once the login credentials have been entered, the information is retained for a max of 4 hours, after which the credentials need to be re-entered in the Mobile App to refresh the account(s).  We understand this is a big pain point and are working with Wells Fargo to create a solution as soon as possible."
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    Any new updates from Quicken?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    KB said:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Mobile (and now Web) not able to stay connected - Wells Fargo.

This has been an ongoing problem, to keep Wells Fargo connected to Mobile (or Web) for longer than 4 hours.  Any updates?

"For Wells Fargo Users, it has been determined that once the login credentials have been entered, the information is retained for a max of 4 hours, after which the credentials need to be re-entered in the Mobile App to refresh the account(s).  We understand this is a big pain point and are working with Wells Fargo to create a solution as soon as possible."

I too have to re-enter my passwords for WF every 4 hours, but I also have to go to the WF site to get permission in order to re-enter....

Win10 Q Deluxe 2019 v. 15.18
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    KB said:

Right. Same here.
This discussion has been closed.