Bank Accounts no longer sign in Correctly

After updating to the new version of the mobile app, all of my bank accounts AMEX, CITI, CHASE, CREDIT UNION - report an error at login.  The desktop version and mobile sync all connect with no problem and the old version of the mobile app connected with no problem.  The new version of the mobile app acts as if the passwords are incorrect and it ends up locking all my bank accounts. :(

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Hello Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Quicken Community  and I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration experienced with the new Mobile App and the Financial Institution passwords.

This is a known issue that our Mobile teams are working to resolve as quickly as possible, if you haven't already, I encourage you to use the submit "feedback"  option to report this behavior directly to them to aid in their investigation.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Mark McArthurMark McArthur Member
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Sarah for the quick reply.  I will also submit this via the "feedback" option as you suggest.  

-Mark
    edited September 2018
    Hi Sarah,

Any updates on this issue?  It has been over a month since I've been able to use the mobile app. :(  Any chance we can get the old one back that worked until this issue is resolved?  Thanks in advance.

-Mark
    edited September 2018

Hi Sarah,

Any updates on this issue?  It has been over a month since I've been able to use the mobile app. :(  Any chance we can get the old one back that worked until this issue is resolved?  Thanks in advance.

-Mark

Hi Mark,

I apologize that this issue is continuing, the Mobile team is continuing to research the submitted feedback and data and are working to develop a solution.  Until a solution has been found the newest version of the App has been removed from the App Stores, uninstalling and reinstalling the App should return you to the prior 5.0.3 build.

Thanks,

Sarah
    edited September 2018

Hi Sarah,

-Mark

This is great news and great support. :)  Being able to use the old version until this new one works is a great work around.  

I do look forward to the new version though.  From what I could see it is looking very good (aside from the account login issue). 

-Mark
    edited September 2018

Hi Sarah,

-Mark

Hi Mark,

The newest version of the Mobile App (5.1.0) was released to all Android and iOS Users last Friday (09/07/18) so I just wanted to check in with you to see if you had received the update and if so, does the prompt to sign-in still occur?

Thanks!

Sarah
  • SurklynSurklyn Member
    edited September 2018

Hi Sarah,

-Mark

I am still having the problem after downloading the update on 8/31
    edited September 2018

Hi Sarah,

-Mark

HI Sarah,

Just to make sure, I deleted the app again and re-installed (5.1.0), the issue still exists for all my accounts.  Thanks for you help regarding this issue.
  • smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

Hi Sarah,

-Mark

Any Release Notes posted anywhere?

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(STILL using QM2007, Canadian user since '92)

Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
    edited September 2018

Hi Sarah,

-Mark

Hi Mark,

Thank you for checking and confirming you are still seeing login issues with the Mobile App.  The Mobile Team has asked if any Users are still experiencing this after updating to 5.1.0 to please re-submit feedback to the Mobile Team, in the App or by emailing directly to [email protected]

If you'd like to see what other issues were fixed, in progress or upcoming enhancements please visit https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/quicken-mobile-5-1-0-released to view the full Release Notes.

Thanks!

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.